CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

see you all tomorrow.

no cyber violence over the lagout, mkay? you're all too awesome for that. 

fuck that shit I want blood.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tomorrows matches are gonna be great

well, except for ALG vs Optic. Quick 3-0 for ALG.  :salt:  :poop:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can't quite put my finger on it, but I felt like there might be some tension between Towey and EG...

Towey believes hes right 100% of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was only able to catch a little bit of the stream. How was Towey? Will he still be casting tomorrow?  

I was only able to catch a little bit of the stream. How was Towey? Will he still be casting tomorrow?  

His knowledge was nice to have. But he talked over Elamite a lot, and his constant patting himself on the back about predictions and such got a bit old. It was a good start though if he decides to make a habit out of casting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I went to favorite your tweet and

I dont tweet the standings from my personal account.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dont tweet the standings from my personal account.

Was going to fav that FS tweet, oh well.

I was planning on a MUCH longer video but I honestly burned out in trying to find enough clips... I need to start compiling a ton of twitch clips links for future videos. A lot of it was just a recut of 343's own video.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Obviously biased, but this is the type of stuff I would love to see in between matches or breaks.

Ohhhh mmyyyy godddd. That's gorgeous. I'm jealous/inspired. Don't know if I have the patience/bandwidth to pull clips for a good couple of hours. 

Optic didnt show up to our vetoes either.

Apologies in advance to the viewers for the maps chosen.

From reddit, "Didn't they just hire a stats guy? Him and Ryanoob are gonna pull some diabolical shit." 

Made me laugh. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im watching this liquid vs optic scrim and liquids communication in general is pretty good, but spartan is playing and communicating like hes tilted af.  Like going and starting fights by himself away from his team mates and stressing the fuck out of call outs that no one can get too.  going for no scopes then complaining about dying.  complaining that they need to watch rocket corner flanks but he should have been the one watching that.

nothing against him, this happens to everyone, and im a spartan fan and i know he reads the forums so i just want to clarify that, ive just been seeing similar things said on here about him lately.  If he can straighten that out and bring his morale up that might improve all of liquid. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1