CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sucks for Str8 and Apg because it genuinely sounds like they care on stream and Ace and Maniac come off content following the COD team around.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's sad because OpTic is such a huge deal for Halo, and this team couldn't care less, as long as they can get 200k subscribers on YouTube for having Scump/Formal/Crim in their VLOGs. Hecz should throw Maniac out on his ass for making OpTic a literal joke in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

immediately after I said it I realized I may have messed up. I WAS NOT trying to put optic on blast, I was just saying we got to pick all the maps in that series so we were comfortable.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I generally don't have a problem with any of the casters, besides some minor things, but it's rather annoying hearing them say "arguably one of the best players in the game" about literally everyone.

Really appreciating elamite tonight, seems to get better every day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sucks for Str8 and Apg because it genuinely sounds like they care on stream and Ace and Maniac come off content following the COD team around.

this... this isnt even close to true lol.  first off, apg went to the cod event, second, they dont even go to most cod events, third, apg and str8 dont act like they care any more or less than ace or maniac.  maybe they  arent as calm and monotone when they speak or call out as ace and maniac, but its not like maniac is acting like he doesnt care about performance.  even his team mates have commented on how he dwelled on the loss against EG and how it bothered him a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pathetic. I'll defend Maniac going to Cali for a weekend, but no one from the team even bothering to show up for vetoes against a non-CLG team is absolutely pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

immediately after I said it I realized I may have messed up. I WAS NOT trying to put optic on blast, I was just saying we got to pick all the maps in that series so we were comfortable.

Call them out more, tbh. It's ridiculous that they didn't show up. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pathetic. I'll defend Maniac going to Cali for a weekend, but no one from the team even bothering to show up for vetoes against a non-CLG team is absolutely pathetic.

Weekend+4 days because they slept through flights and decided to double down on partying.

Man that viewer drop though went from 6k to 4.1k.  :mj:

I personally would have watched this next match if it was earlier. I have stuff to do, I (sadly) can't stay up past midnight watching Halo, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

It'd be cool if they started at 7 EST, although that might fuck over west coast viewers. 

this... this isnt even close to true lol. first off, apg went to the cod event, second, they dont even go to most cod events, third, apg and str8 dont act like they care any more or less than ace or maniac. maybe they arent as calm and monotone when they speak or call out as ace and maniac, but its not like maniac is acting like he doesnt care about performance. even his team mates have commented on how he dwelled on the loss against EG and how it bothered him a lot.

Dwelled on it enough to bring 3/4 of the team to Cali and not practice mmkay.

Its pretty easy to tell str8 cares more, if you watch his streams.

Tell me more Optic Pajama 88

Too bad there aren't any shady teams in Pro League that we could wish for Hecz to buy out.

Steph Curry is a manchild.

It's sad because OpTic is such a huge deal for Halo, and this team couldn't care less, as long as they can get 200k subscribers on YouTube for having Scump/Formal/Crim in their VLOGs. Hecz should throw Maniac out on his ass for making OpTic a literal joke in Halo.

They should realize that the Scump/Formal/Crim juice is coming from the success these players have, not from thin air. Being successful in your own right is more beneficial and sustainable than using other peoples success.

They should realize that the Scump/Formal/Crim juice is coming from the success these players have, not from thin air. Being successful in your own right is more beneficial and sustainable than using other peoples success.

Mboze says hi

• Upvote (+1) 1

omg.... royal 2 lagged out and CLG is undefeated in replays... im sorry E6 if this doesnt go your way

CLG lagout?

Odds of cratos saying CLG cheated if they end up losing this series just increased by about 82055%

• Upvote (+1) 3