CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love both players, but I'm not sure they work together that well. The RNG we saw last night is probably the best RNG we could get.

I definitely want to see more of RNGvPenguin.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

A few days ago everyone thought commonly and penguin would be on liquid, now I think people are thinking (maybe just hoping) will be on renegades. Have 0 clue where that leaves Liquid. I would guess Heinz would go back if that happens, and they find some 4th? Idk, I still want penguin on liquid.

I'm just happy we got to see some other versions what RNG could be. All of them viable for the most part. The 5 game series with PnGn, though I didn't get to see it, sounds like it was the best version we saw from the small sample size? 

I imagine it would be tough for Spartan to be let back in easily. Although he is kind of in the same situation Commonly was in when he left for EG, it didn't work out, and now he is running games with them again. But there was significant time between that. Don't get me wrong, 

All above is just my opinion btw, I am no Roster Doctor.

A few days ago everyone thought commonly and penguin would be on liquid, now I think people are thinking (maybe just hoping) will be on renegades. Have 0 clue where that leaves Liquid. I would guess Heinz would go back if that happens, and they find some 4th? Idk, I still want penguin on liquid.

I love playing in the crazy hypotheticals. Spartan and Stellur go to TL, since the reaaaal beef between RNG and TL stemmed from a Ninja meat sandwich that TL chewed up and spit out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of all the things I want to see, Spartan going back to RNG is not one of them.  I think he'll split from stellur and go to maybe Denial (?) with Heinz or 2gre (team would be Devon, Contra, Spartan, Heinz/2gre).  I wouldn't be that surprised to see Stellur go back Optic, maybe Hecz even makes some changes with Maniac and FS.  I REALLY like this RNG squad that was scrimming last night, but we'll see how that plays out.

Naded deleted his tweets saying it was possible that he would take a break as well as the tweet saying he would upload a video talking about the situation

• Upvote (+1) 3

Of all the things I want to see, Spartan going back to RNG is not one of them.  I think he'll split from stellur and go to maybe Denial (?) with Heinz or 2gre (team would be Devon, Contra, Spartan, Heinz/2gre).  I wouldn't be that surprised to see Stellur go back Optic, maybe Hecz even makes some changes with Maniac and FS.  I REALLY like this RNG squad that was scrimming last night, but we'll see how that plays out.

what was the squad

I love both players, but I'm not sure they work together that well. The RNG we saw last night is probably the best RNG we could get.

Stop crushing my hopes and dreams you jerk  :wutface:

what was the squad

Ninja, Victory X, Commonly, Penguin (who had a broken controller). 

would not mind seeing stellur ninja vic x and commonly now that would be a killer squad.

Ninja, Victory X, Commonly, Penguin (who had a broken controller). 

That would be a dirty squad if it became a reality

*Large post*

Welcome!

The only problem I have with your post is that you sorta contradict yourself when you say Commonly is the best player in the game then a few paragraphs later you say Frosty is the best. Maybe you should specify a bit more on this. While I don't agree that Commonly is the best player in Halo 5, if there was a power ranking for players in Halo 5, he would definitely be close to breaking my top 5, as of now. I have grown a lot of respect for Commonly over the past few months. The kid is ridiculously talented with great communication and still manages to stay humble. It seems impossible to root against him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just happy we got to see some other versions what RNG could be. All of them viable for the most part. The 5 game series with PnGn, though I didn't get to see it, sounds like it was the best version we saw from the small sample size? 

I imagine it would be tough for Spartan to be let back in easily. Although he is kind of in the same situation Commonly was in when he left for EG, it didn't work out, and now he is running games with them again. But there was significant time between that. Don't get me wrong, 

All above is just my opinion btw, I am no Roster Doctor.

I wonder if Penguin streams.  I'd like to go and watch him when he runs with different teams to get an idea of who he gels with and how teams perform with him in the equation.  

RE Spartan - I think the opposite, I don't think it would be very difficult to get back in.  Commonly left RNG in a scramble right before rosterlock and yet he's been running games with Ninja and Vic no problem.  The Spartan / Stellur departure seemed amicable, at least on the outside, so I don't think there's any large dramatic issue that would prevent Spartan from rejoining.  Especially if Hamy does end up choosing RNG, then I could see their past performance influencing the decision to get back as a unit again.  

Then again, we only see what happens on the outside and we have no clue what happens behind closed doors so maybe there are some details that wouldn't allow Spartan to rejoin RNG.  

There's really no way to know for sure so I'm just gonna sit back, read the forums, laugh at memes, and jerk off to the various possible team rosters.   :simms:

Hi, new here, love the site. 

-snip-

No matter what you post, it will always be hilarious if read in Stephen A's voice - thank you for this gift  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

RE Spartan - I think the opposite, I don't think it would be very difficult to get back in.  Commonly left RNG in a scramble right before rosterlock and yet he's been running games with Ninja and Vic no problem.  The Spartan / Stellur departure seemed amicable, at least on the outside, so I don't think there's any large dramatic issue that would prevent Spartan from rejoining.  Especially if Hamy does end up choosing RNG, then I could see their past performance influencing the decision to get back as a unit again.  

Then again, we only see what happens on the outside and we have no clue what happens behind closed doors so maybe there are some details that wouldn't allow Spartan to rejoin RNG.  

The Spartan/Stellur split from Renegades was mutual. No bad blood or 'rivalry' atmosphere. 

The Spartan/Stellur split from Renegades was mutual. No bad blood or 'rivalry' atmosphere. 

Awesome, so there you go, I think Spartan rejoining is definitely on the table.  Not sure of the likelihood of it happening but I'm sure it's an idea in the back of minds on both sides.  

I think he's the best player in the game right now. It's not even close aside from frosty/suspector.

.......  :wutface: 

No offense to Commonly but ... all the rest of CLG / Roy and Snipedown all say hi.

• Upvote (+1) 7