CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think this RNG squads gonna do that well tonight :\

How did you even come up with this conclusion? The team looked solid with Heinz and Commonly, and Penguin is quite clearly a better player than Heinz and makes even more sense from a pure playstyle standpoint on that roster.

• Upvote (+1) 3

THE GRIND IS REALLL!!

And he immediately follows it up with this:

He has to be trolling at this point right

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

"optic halo should make a change, they are never gonna win anything with X, Y, and Z!"

success for optic halo isn't determined by tournament placings

it's determined by youtube views and subs 

they don't care about not winning 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I would really appreciate it if people could do me a favour and link to timestamps of vod's or youtube vid/scrims of pro's saying "tilting".... thx..........

Just your approach to it was wrong.  Saying they're "not some juggernaut in CoD" based STRICTLY OFF AN ANNUAL TOURNAMENT instead of the REST OF THE YEAR...

Now, I understand the spirit behind your words -- OpTic, as an org, aren't focused on buying the best players in the game and dominating tournaments.  They're very loyal to the players they already have and don't generally seem to force them off or look to drop players when underperformances start to happen -- just look at how long BigTymer and Nadeshot respectively stayed with the organization.  OpTic, as an org, waited on those players to decide THEY wanted to step down or put down the sticks, rather than say "Hey, we're not winning tournaments...you guys are gone."

Both of those personalities are still with the OpTic organization, as well.

So you do have a point, you just approached it in a very odd manner.

This is the most accurate thing I've read about optic as an org since I joined the forums. Hecz is quite honestly the most loyal person I've ever met. Sometimes even to his own detriment which can be hard to understand for fans/org members.

"optic halo should make a change, they are never gonna win anything with X, Y, and Z!"

Not sure id take it quite that far. They definitely want to win, the players themselves just need to be dsiciplined enough to do it for themselves. Hecz has never been the kind of guy to watch over someone's shoulder and make sure they're doing what needs to be done. He makes it very clear that it's on "you" as a player to do what it takes. His loyalty then allows some people who are probably not the best fit, to hang around and just be lazy in general. A lot of it comes down to how much the person in question has done for the org throughout their time with optic. If they helped in meaningful ways he's not gonna just kick them to the curb. My guess is he feels that way about FS/maniac, and he probably still thinks/feels that they can perform (which for all I know could be true. I've got no idea since I just recently started paying attention)

And yet they'd probably have more views and subs if they were winning.

What in the world happened to ALG!? It had to have been some attitude issues.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What in the world happened to ALG!? 

They've been looking pretty average since they formed.  Obviously that wasn't their thought process when they formed the team.

Teams won't be solidified until they scrim CLG. This is the only true measuring stick for these new squads.

Ahh but that's where CLG will sandbag, Thusly teams will get a vote of confidence and solidify. Only then will CLG show their truest form and demolish the competition....ripping those once happy teams apart pro by pro MWAHAHAHA... Sorry, im on hour 22 at this 600 man LAN with which I didn't prepare correctly for sleep-wise.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They've been looking pretty average since they formed.  Obviously that wasn't their thought process when they formed the team.

Oh ok, I've notice they have been losing most of the obj games and winning the majority of their slayers. I thought they would have given this team more time to work out the kinks. My gut feeling was telling me that there would be personality clashes between Spartan and Unlegit. No offense to Unlegit, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy I would invite to my birthday party and Spartan is the type of guy that thrives from positivity around him.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was Ninja going to take the day off? Might want to rethink that now with a bunch of skilled F/As on the market suddenly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unlegit isn't my favorite personality in the league but are we really shocked a team with stellur struggles in objective?

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Leftovers v1 roster before X-Games would be great to see again. But who knows what rostermania has in store for us. 

I just want the Ninja/Spartan duo back  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Leftovers v1 roster before X-Games would be great to see again. But who knows what rostermania has in store for us.

I just want the Ninja/Spartan duo back :intensifies:

I love both players, but I'm not sure they work together that well. The RNG we saw last night is probably the best RNG we could get.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ahh but that's where CLG will sandbag, Thusly teams will get a vote of confidence and solidify. Only then will CLG show their truest form and demolish the competition....ripping those once happy teams apart pro by pro MWAHAHAHA... Sorry, im on hour 22 at this 600 man LAN with which I didn't prepare correctly for sleep-wise.

I'm an Insomniac, so like me you're going to be up xd21s.jpg ....and just in case you're in the mood for background music, while gaming http://youtu.be/nqAvFx3NxUM
  • Upvote (+1) 1