CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic is up 7-0 vs Tizoxic's team

edit: someone beat me to it

Edit: finished 12-2

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if what Cratos says is true, will Spartan turn to the dark side and become Cratos' apprentice? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

iI7YNVu.png

Has there been any word on when EG as whole is going to get back into the grind?

EG is already back on the grind. They scrimmed twice so far this week and did some MM for practice before the matches tomorrow 

iI7YNVu.png

Has there been any word on when EG as whole is going to get back into the grind?

Am I missing something?  Neither Snipedown nor anyone else on EG ever once said Commonly was the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Am I missing something?  Neither Snipedown nor anyone else on EG ever once said Commonly was the problem.

A few people said it and people just ran with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it would have made sense with the EG logo as the head

I mean, they did drop him..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos with the standard "No one likes you and everyone talks about you" insult used by 5 year olds and people with zero wit/maturity. I've seen plenty of pros say good things about Spartan on stream, has anyone ever suggested Cratos is even tolerable? 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Quick question on the danoxide situation:

If danoxide is added to the roster does that mean liquid have made their 1 designated roster change or have they found a loophole for the second time? 

I mean, they did drop him..

Doesn't mean they thought he was a "problem". Just means they thought there was a better option.

Do people really think Roy/Box/Snipe just arrogantly blamed all of their HWC losses on Commonly and moved on without him, thinking it'd be smooth sailing now that "the problem" was gone?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here are the Thursday game highlights from week 2. Unfortunately, I did get the time to do the Friday games. One thing to note is that the CLG vs EG video only has highlights from Game 1. I know that they were having troubles streaming the game live and when I went to the theatre mode for the games I found the files to be corrupted (players moving too fast or slow). 

Renegades vs EnVyUS

Enigma6 vs Allegiance

Liquid vs Optic

CLG vs EG

• Upvote (+1) 7

Here are the Thursday game highlights from week 2. Unfortunately, I did get the time to do the Friday games. One thing to note is that the CLG vs EG video only has highlights from Game 1. I know that they were having troubles streaming the game live and when I went to the theatre mode for the games I found the files to be corrupted (players moving too fast or slow). 

Renegades vs EnVyUS

Enigma6 vs Allegiance

Liquid vs Optic

CLG vs EG

Your youtube link isnt working, just thought you'd like to know

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't mean they thought he was a "problem". Just means they thought there was a better option.

Do people really think Roy/Box/Snipe just arrogantly blamed all of their HWC losses on Commonly and moved on without him, thinking it'd be smooth sailing now that "the problem" was gone?

Someone said it, but @@LethuL made it his Twitch title for a while and made it massively popular. Now its a meme, like any other. #CUMMIES

• Upvote (+1) 1

EU upset prediction - Vibe takes it over Dinosaurs.

I can't handle it. From getting beat by Infused, to beating XMen in a reverse sweep, to getting beat by Vibe.

I can't handle it. From getting beat by Infused, to beating XMen in a reverse sweep, to getting beat by Vibe.

I think Vibe is a lot better than their current standing suggests. X-Men not living up to the hype has made EU a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.