CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Optic wants to be good they need an entire team change. Drop FS.

I literally had no idea what the fuck I was watching when I saw their EG scrim.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

My problem with the word tilt is that, ever since people started using it, they've also started trying to legitimately analyze "tilt factors" like it's a fuckin' numbered stat. You can't analyze something like that.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm crossing my fingers we get pre-rostermania leftovers back.  I thought they worked so well together.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm starting to accept that EG will not be good without major changes. It hurts.

I thought that too.  Remember though that the only difference between the current EG and when they were dominant was Lxthul.  They just need a great 4th, not someone like Commonly.  The core 3 know how to get the job done, I have faith in them. 

I've been posting that I'd like to see RNGv1 back again but after last night I'm thinkin I want to see some more of PenguinRNG.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm crossing my fingers we get pre-rostermania leftovers back.  I thought they worked so well together.  

Yeah, we never got to see what their real potential was. Plus they'd have a head start on a lot of other teams, keeping 3 out of 4 team members together going into the Proleague when everyone else is switching up so much. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been posting that I'd like to see RNGv1 back again but after last night I'm thinkin I want to see some more of PenguinRNG.

I didn't watch any of the penguinRNG scrims but I would definitely get behind this team as well, and I think they would be a force.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's funny that a lot us (me included) want/feel OpTic is making moves but we don't seem to see anything on that front from them. Really frustrating to not see them making moves. FeelsBadMan.

@@Commonly is becoming one of my favorite players watching his streams recently. Really hope he teams with Ninja, Victory and Penguin, seems like a really good team.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's funny that a lot us (me included) want/feel OpTic is making moves but we don't seem to see anything on that front from them. Really frustrating to not see them making moves. FeelsBadMan.

Watching Optics videos, they seem like such a strong, almost family like unit, it really must make dealing with something like this quite tough, they've been on Optic for an eternity compared to other Halo team changes.. The fact is if it was anyone else, on any other team, these team members would have been dropped. I'd love to see them turn it around and prove me wrong.

I get the impression Hecz doesn't follow Halo or know quite as much about it as CoD, and doesn't realise how far behind his team are. Again, would be really happy to be proven wrong by Maniac and Flame. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching Optics videos, they seem like such a strong, almost family like unit, it really must make dealing with something like this quite tough, they've been on Optic for an eternity compared to other Halo team changes.. The fact is if it was anyone else, on any other team, these team members would have been dropped. I'd love to see them turn it around and prove me wrong.

I get the impression Hecz doesn't follow Halo or know quite as much about it as CoD, and doesn't realise how far behind his team are. Again, would be really happy to be proven wrong by Maniac and Flame.

Completely agree man, I wish nothing but the best for Flame and Maniac but watching all these roster changes and not hearing about them make moves is kinda painful for someone who wants them to be good. The thing with Hecz is a lot of the management work falls on him. He doesn't have multiple people making the business decisions with him, so he barely gets time to follow up on the Halo team IMO. Of course I don't know what goes on behind closed doors but even hope fades at times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic should pick up RNG and leave Maniac and FS as content creators. Ninja openly said on stream last week that he would love to join optic and he would be a great fit for the org for obvious reasons.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Commonly is becoming one of my favorite players watching his streams recently. Really hope he teams with Ninja, Victory and Penguin, seems like a really good team.

How could he not be one of your favorites with that smooth voice of his?  :puckett:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually thinking Spartan sticks with El Town and they pick up Naded. I don't think Ninja the Dog is happening again. The 4th I have no idea.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I don't think we're going to see many solidified team formations until Penguin chooses a team, there's so many pieces that are up in the air until he decides.  

We need 24hour coverage on him - what team he's scrimming on; his thoughts at the current time; what he's eating at the moment; does he plan to sell out?; why is his controller that broken, why doesn't he get a new one?; which team is winning in the 'Penguin' race?

These are the questions that need answers.  

Also watched CP scrims and really like the way Commonly plays and communicates.

Stop calling them CP please. Very negative connotations.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I do enjoy my lurk but series question ?

If Leftovers w commonly does get back together (sorry Heinz ) do you guys truly think it would be successful I know the RNG split was supposedly mutual but I feel as if it low-key left a bad taste in the mouths of Victory and Ninja. Could this team still be successful if that's the case? Again all speculation and I could be way off

RNG v1 /Leftovers   would be scary, but I think RNG with Penguin and Commonly is even better.

Spartan could go to Denial.. 

Stellur.. well idk if he would go back to Optic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Teams won't be solidified until they scrim CLG. This is the only true measuring stick for these new squads.

• Upvote (+1) 3