CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It'd be nice if they downloaded the actual gameplay from Waypoint.  Clipped what they needed, then re-edited into a ESPN-style top plays like MLG used to do.

Literally watching people "miss" their sniper shots but they still connect due to spectator mode.  :wutface:

Downloading from Waypoint makes no difference, it will still look like that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just realized that Hyena commented on how amazed he was by Snipetality's Spartan montage. Real recognize real.

It'd be nice if they downloaded the actual gameplay from Waypoint.  Clipped what they needed, then re-edited into a ESPN-style top plays like MLG used to do.

Literally watching people "miss" their sniper shots but they still connect due to spectator mode.  :wutface:

Does this make a difference? I think the same thing would still happen re: seemingly missed shots, speeding up etc. I'd be glad to be wrong though.

What LAN center is hosting a views from the 6 listening party?

Esports arena probably, they have some dope speakers

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only time I "overreacted" was during the Denial drama. Oh and what do you know, I ended up being right about everything. Something that is true though, is you usually respond to me with a negative statement. Kick rocks.

Agree to disagree. You run to Hukes defense anytime anyone says anything other than how good he is. I know you don't agree and that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. But you're wrong. Your opinion is wrong. I'm right. My opinion is law and you are wrong.

0f622811cf02a51e26d767dcec555027.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Worked on this today. I hope you guys enjoy some fresh, spicy content :fire:

https://youtu.be/fJfEe3Gmn5I

Having one of these for the starting strat of each of the 14 gametypes, where the team with the highest win percentage for each game type has their starting strat featured would be awesome for tourney breaks.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Worked on this today. I hope you guys enjoy some fresh, spicy content  :fire: 

I now know the most optimal way to approach Rockets. Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, so after Throoper's stream, the topic about team changes really interested me. While I don't know if this is true, someone in the twitch chat said that Roy was talking about picking up Heinz on his stream recently; the person they would drop would be Suspector. Now, keep in mind this could be a troll, but if true, then wow. If this does happen, I can see Suspector being reached out by Liquid for Assault. Even ALG would probably try and lure him in. 

All in all, I just have a feeling that EG will either drop Suspector or Snip3down will leave......IF they their performance continues to remain stagnant over this week, and oh men, if Snip3down DOES leave, brace yourselves for Rostermania 2.

Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I now know the most optimal way to approach Rockets. Thanks!

Only works on red side, though.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agree to disagree. You run to Hukes defense anytime anyone says anything other than how good he is. I know you don't agree and that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. But you're wrong. Your opinion is wrong. I'm right. My opinion is law and you are wrong.

*insert shit meme*

I think you're fixating quite a bit. Not many would agree with you. I don't really see @Boomba doing that. I do see him refuting inconsistencies. I do see him getting excited for his brother, who had quite a meteoric rise in Halo.

Does he defend his brother a bit? Sure, but what sibling wouldn't? Also, I'm not sure about that whole "anytime anyone says anything other than how good he is" line, because no one has really said anything about him lately besides how good he is, because.... well.... he's been ripping shit up.

The one time he kind of "went off" was with the whole Denial/Contra/Dev situation. Contra may be my favorite pro, but I kind of understand Huke's brother coming to his defense when he kind of felt like he was getting piled on unnecessarily.

Again, I don't see Boomba being too over the top.... but one thing's for sure- YOU seem to be all over his ass every time he makes a post.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Okay, so after Throoper's stream, the topic about team changes really interested me. While I don't know if this is true, someone in the twitch chat said that Roy was talking about picking up Heinz on his stream recently; the person they would drop would be Suspector. Now, keep in mind this could be a troll, but if true, then wow. If this does happen, I can see Suspector being reached out by Liquid for Assault. Even ALG would probably try and lure him in. 

All in all, I just have a feeling that EG will either drop Suspector or Snip3down will leave......IF they their performance continues to remain stagnant over this week, and oh men, if Snip3down DOES leave, brace yourselves for Rostermania 2.

Just my 2 cents. 

I dunno, I still doubt EG breaks up at all for the next while. They know they need to grind more and I still think they'll attempt to do so for at least the rest of the Pro League.

If they don't make the Season 1 Finals LAN then we might see some shit go down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

we desperately need an improved spectator mode

For real... watching COD's pro league right now and I just wish we at least had editable team names in game. (among the rest of the amazing features of course)

has this been posted yet?

the angles were a nice touch

how does frostys no look rocket play from top cat to low cat not make this? that had be hyped for a solid minute.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Prime example right here of why CSGO casters are so masterful.

No yelling, no "oh shit wtf is happening AAAAAAAA!", just a quiet 'omg' moment. 

It's beautiful. 

CSGO is a lot slower paced game and there is a lot less happening. I do agree that it is better than yelling, "OMG what happened!"

sigh... another night without scrims. Are teams just getting tired of playing with their teammates, tired of the game, or just complacent with playing two days out of the week?

• Upvote (+1) 2

sigh... another night without scrims. Are teams just getting tired of playing with their teammates, tired of the game, or just complacent with playing two days out of the week?

They know that they are far ahead of the AMs