CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Alright, let's start this off with the fact that I shouldnt've started shit with carlos in his own stream. I just hopped in there for one second and he's pissing and moaning about stuff that isn't true and I reacted poorly. I would be sorry but it's cratos so whatever.

Secondly, we have all(Allegiance) been in talks several times about our playstyle, practice, and personal stuff and understand that we're kind of locked on a team and will try to make the best of it. This can change but no one has been happy on this team and it's not a secret.

However, we put all of this behind us when we play tournaments and we'll continue to do decently.

Edit: In response to me correcting Cratos' bullshit on stream, I got banned and he boasted about my team breaking up. I just thought it was funny how he says that, yet we beat him 3-0 with us knowing that we're terrible teammates

At least you guys can come to the conclusion that its still in your best interest to play the game and do as well as you can for now. Seems really simple but people tend to lose their minds and do some dumb shit in situations like this a lot of the time

Very glad that APG is officially in OpTic now. I feel like he's a big factor for that team and they can definitely do great things with someone like APG

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't get why people keep putting ALG over EG. EG has been looking pretty bad lately but ALG is a barely functioning team and has a worse pro league record.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't get why people keep putting ALG over EG. EG has been looking pretty bad lately but ALG is a barely functioning team and has a worse pro league record.

True, but the series ALG lost (besides CLG) were both close. 1 game 5, the other a really close sweep. 1-3 isn't a fair record of their skill, especially since EG got to play TL & Optic already.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Rankings are based on performance not potential.

So assuming ALG makes a team change when they're allowed, who is the one player to go?

Alright, let's start this off with the fact that I shouldnt've started shit with carlos in his own stream. I just hopped in there for one second and he's pissing and moaning about stuff that isn't true and I reacted poorly. I would be sorry but it's cratos so whatever.

Secondly, we have all(Allegiance) been in talks several times about our playstyle, practice, and personal stuff and understand that we're kind of locked on a team and will try to make the best of it. This can change but no one has been happy on this team and it's not a secret.

However, we put all of this behind us when we play tournaments and we'll continue to do decently.

Edit: In response to me correcting Cratos' bullshit on stream, I got banned and he boasted about my team breaking up. I just thought it was funny how he says that, yet we beat him 3-0 with us knowing that we're terrible teammates

I understand it's hard to mesh with people you never get to see, but I would recommend trying to get to know your teammates on more of a personal level. I think that could help bring you and team closer together and develop more trust amongst one another which can help during in game play. You often see when new teams develop, no one has truly trusts one another and often see players chase kills or over extend because they don't have faith in their teammates which often causes them to get out of position in terms of map rotation. I only suggest this because I want to see you guys (as well as every pro league team) reach their full potential. I think every pro league team outside of CLG has trust issues amongst one another on some level and a lot of that just has to do with lack of experience playing with one another. It's rare you see a team form and win their first event together (even CLG didn't). So I just hope the pros that read this take some time out of their day and just talk to their teammates about something they can connect about on a personal level and go from there. 

Just a casual halo fan trying to help out, good luck to all the pros this week!

Yeah we should just paste the league standings into the power rankings.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rankings are based on performance not potential.

nah not really, league standings are strictly performance, power rankings are which teams you think are actually the best based on what you've seen and can predict to happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6 and EG are scrimming. CLG also scrimming NV.

Yeah but Spartan is PKing in the wild on Runescape.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I put out a survey after Fridays matches. You can fill it out before Sunday at 5PM EST to vote in the community power rankings every week. Results are posted Monday at 5PM EST

i already did. do you mean the 19th sunday?

i already did. do you mean the 19th sunday?

Ah thats next weeks survey :)

Look out for that after this fridays matches!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone summarize what's going on between Cratos and RyaNoob? Also would love to know why Cratos is always portrayed as the bad guy.

Can anyone summarize what's going on between Cratos and RyaNoob? Also would love to know why Cratos is always portrayed as the bad guy.

he says bad things sometimes

• Upvote (+1) 4

nV looking good against CLG. Sure they are down 5 - 3 atm and all three wins were in slayer but still they are looking good!

Also would love to know why Cratos is always portrayed as the bad guy.

people forget when other pros say stupid things but when cratos says them people never forget

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

people forget when other pros say stupid things but when cratos says them people never forget

He says more I guess? Idk. I want to hate Cratos but seeing that interview with him and Dubu really made me not hate him. Idk I'm conflicted.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not mad at anything first of all it's actually funny that no one will play us. Second I didn't even read what you posted in chat I just banned you just like I would ban any other pro who posts in my stream
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 37

I'm not mad at anything first of all it's actually funny that no one will play us. Second I didn't even read what you posted in chat I just banned you just like I would ban any other pro who posts in my stream

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 9