CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah Naded even tweeted he's maybe not retiring, just a break.

What a sad sucking day this is. :(

Taking a break is like your boss telling you he's letting you go, just an easier way of saying you're fired.

I just don't understand this, it seemed like he was playing ok with nv tonight. I'll be devastated if he retires now.

It bothers me when people say OpTic doesn't have time to grind due to youtube ETC. Look at their CoD team, they grind like hell and they produce just as much, if not more content than the Halo team. Formal does 10+ hours streams. Scump and Crim both stream and do youtube content. COD Karma streams more often he makes YT content but still does. It isn't like the videos they do are animations... they upload the camera footage they have, add background music, and then just clip out certain parts.

When people say they don't do things because of YouTube it doesn't make me angry, but rather makes me wish they would just look more into it. 

Note: I do support Optic and hope to see them succeed, but when you see practically every Halo Pro grinding and streaming for what seems to be at least 4 hours a day you need to reflect upon that. Right now the main selling point of OpTic is the access to immediate fans, but some players are most likely questioning that versus winning. I really think OpTic should have stuck with Lifestyle longer too, he is really playing well in the Crowd Pleaser scrims. 

I just hope OpTic assembles a competitive squad, due to both being a fan of FS & Maniac and the viewership it will bring to Halo

He said on stream that a team is imploding and will cause other teams to make moves.

EG? Did roybox kill each other?

I have a feeling alg is gonna split

Same. I feel like regardless of how comfortable a team feels, roster mania will be a daily thing until the roster lock

The imploding team is obviously ALG. That team came together way too quickly.

This is where Stellur goes back to Optic, Spartan tries to get on RNG with Commonly and El Town begs Naded to team again on ALG.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

EG? Did roybox kill each other?

Nah definitely not them. Their scrims have been going pretty well and theyre all getting along pretty well right now.

Its most likely going to be ALG as others are saying since they seem to be struggling right now but who knows.

That sucks. I saw great potential in that prospective ALG roster but I guess they just didn't gel. Hope the other three stick together and find a stronger fourth.

Literally the old Renegades plus Naded for Ninja would be a great team

• Downvote (-1) 4

Predictions? Seems like Stellur and Spartan got the boot from ALG?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I missed the Naded announcement. Is he for sure taking a break or is this frustration speaking? Way too much talent for him to take a break imo. 

Hopefully Stellur and Spartan go to Optic. Not sure if they wanna team with Flame and Maniac though.

Maybe Flame, Stellur, Spartan, Naded? Just don't want Optic to be Flame, Maniac, Assault and Cloud, or another mix of decent, not great players. Optic needs to have a top team.

Or Spartan back to RNG? Ninja, Vic X, Commonly and Spartan could be very good, maybe throw Penguin in there instead of Commonly or Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My dream of Spartan on Denial in place of Huke can finally come to fruition. That team could seriously challenge CLG.

FS

Maniac

Stellur

Huke

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, did some more YOUTUBE CONTENT tonight for the first time in a while.

Talking about a term that gets thrown around almost every series of every esports these days...

CfApYftW4AQ5ZqB.png

This is so relevant to my hearthstone laddering, thank you based audley :prayers: