CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah but if Pistola never punched a table, I wouldn't have such an awesome Envy squad to root for!

I can't know for sure, but i feel like he fits better on this squad personality wise

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got done tallying up the community power rankings

Last weeks voters: 85

This weeks voters: 182

Also, oh how the might has fallen :(

mighty? referring to eLevate?

I'd say EG.

Ah PowerRanking.. EG..

Oh my bad. EG makes more sense.

Now I'm wondering if they are 6th or 7th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah PowerRanking.. EG..

Oh my bad. EG makes more sense.

Now I'm wondering if they are 6th or 7th.

I feel like the 1st 6th 7th and 8th slots are the easiest to guess right now: CLG, EG, Optic, Liquid. 

The 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th slots are the toss-ups right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

mighty? referring to eLevate?

It's CLG obviously, they've been subpar recently 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I feel like the 1st 6th 7th and 8th slots are the easiest to guess right now: CLG, EG, Optic, Liquid. 

The 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th slots are the toss-ups right now.

I'm not saying who I put first (hint: not CLG) but tbh I really don't remember my power rankings. I think I put EG 5th but if they continue to slide that will change.

• Upvote (+1) 1

formal pulling sikc plays right now

and their main stage looks great

mfI50db.png

Yep presentation is great, really like the portraits behind the players. 75k viewers notbad.jpg. Respawn gametypes are pretty lame to watch though. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Off-topic: So, I just finished watching my first COD series ever and once again, the twitch chat made it 100x more entertaining, but here is my main question:

Is Formal the best COD player? The chat makes it seem so, so to anyone to follows COD, I would like to know. 

Off-topic: So, I just finished watching my first COD series ever and once again, the twitch chat made it 100x more entertaining, but here is my main question:

Is Formal the best COD player? The chat makes it seem so, so to anyone to follows COD, I would like to know. 

I don't follow CoD that closely but I believe the general consensus is that Scump is the best player (and SMG) and Formal is the best AR.

• Upvote (+1) 6

"He's so tilted he's in pain" - Some guy in randa's Twitch chat describing Danoxide after their 50-49 loss.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Interesting to see Lifestyle back. Hope he shows up  :lxthul:

I hope he shows up and plays absolutely terrible Halo

wouldn't be much different from his time on Optic 

• Upvote (+1) 4

My favorite part about the HCS Pro League thread is when people talk about COD and Open League.

To be fair: I was asking/talking about a past Halo pro. Also, it does not help that there is absolutely NOTHING going on with pro teams lately. No one seems to be scrimming enough. We need more LAN events. I would talk about the Open circuit but it is literally the same 5/6 teams playing against each other in the top 8; not saying this is a bad thing, but there just isn't anything new to talk about.

Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Scump or Formal are prob two of the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1