CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No one is going to leave EG.

They'll start grinding and be fine. 

Let's settle down a bit fellas, starting to sound like me  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm watching CLG and seeing is still not believing. Why are they so good?

Only one player can leave a team during the trading period.

Oh I wasn't aware of that.  But what if people just quit like Naded did?  Obviously there are some exceptions.

Because of Naded leaving, are Optic allowed to participate in team changes if they want to?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty you little shit. Look at these spots he finds.

remember when people saw the million dollar prize pool and thought halo was back, then during the inaugural pro season they cant pull more than 4k viewers while viewbotting? 

gr8 b8 m8

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not feeling too bad about this. All 3 games were winnable at the halfway mark. GGs to CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No one is going to leave EG.

They'll start grinding and be fine.

Let's settle down a bit fellas, starting to sound like me :mj:

Yeah, anyone who has been paying attention to their comments knows they'll stay together.

everytime they go to pistola's pov i get frustrated for whoever is playing against him.  He barely stays alive then turns that life into a big play, and it happens everytime.  its like the everything goes perfectly and fortunately for him, but he makes it happen that way and idk how

• Upvote (+1) 3

what is this picture?

also late page 1500 hype

Hecz (owner of optic) looking at stellur playing with RNG from the optic house after he left optic 

please dont roast if thats not Hecz

• Upvote (+1) 3

Naded to EG?

No Suspector is better then Naded. (Although I'm not sure Ayden is the guy EG needs, he's a slayer on a team with 2 other slayers. Lol).

what is this picture?

also late page 1500 hype

Stellur, the person sitting down, was originally a player for OpTic Gaming's Halo team. At that point, he'd moved into the OpTic house so they all lived together, better chemistry, etc. 

While living at the OpTic house, Stellur left OpTic and joined another team and was playing with his new team while still at the OpTic house.

The guy staring at him from the door is OpTic Hecz, the founder of OpTic. 

It was just a playful picture they decided to take to throw a few more laughs into the whole situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So nice to see NV doing well and if they 3-0 optic they should be taking that #2 spot in the power rankings this week.

• Upvote (+1) 2