CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG looks really really good people. just won strongholds penguin made a crazy good play for a double that sealed the deal for the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like Penguin wasn't really in the discussion for RNG before. Wonder if that'll change after tonight...

• Upvote (+1) 3

RNG undefeated with penguin. win regret slayer 50-40  ALG is done for the night it appears.

RNG wins the series 5-0 in dominant fashion.

This team is good. LxLl7.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really wan't Maniac to succeed, but in order for him to be a top player everything besides his shot needs to be completely re invented for H5. There are just a bunch of small problems that add up which results in his current playstyle. All of the stuff I notice when I watch can be changed he just needs to put in a lot of effort which I really hope he does.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic is too strong of an organization to be at this level in halo... if the strongest players that are being attracted by flame and maniac are cloud, assault, and naded (not saying that they're bad players because they aren't at all) then I'm sorry but there might need to be some changes made.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It pains me to see Optic continually get thrashed on  :wutface:

I was watching the Renegades - Allegiance scrim but every time I switched over to Maniac's stream for a few seconds, Optic was winning. They were up on Coli CTF, Plaza SH, Eden SH, and currently Regret TS. Shame they can't close the games out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How ironic would it be if the two top FA's ended up on the same team?

• Upvote (+1) 1

After tonight i think and hope commonly stays with RNG. Those were good ass games. This RNG squad tonight is better than the old RNG squad with stellur and spartan. Hands down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RNG undefeated with penguin. win regret slayer 50-40 ALG is done for the night it appears.

RNG wins the series 5-0 in dominant fashion.

This team is good. LxLl7.gif

Must feel good for ninja beating Spartan and Stellur.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

OpTic is too strong of an organization to be at this level in halo... if the strongest players that are being attracted by flame and maniac are cloud, assault, and naded (not saying that they're bad players because they aren't at all) then I'm sorry but there might need to be some changes made.

Optic is a media organization that excels at personality/streaming/youtube content. They aren't this huge juggernaut in Call of Duty when it comes to placings like people make it seem.

They just got 7th in the last championships. Really nothing too impressive when it comes to consistent placings and certainly not impressive enough to expect greatness in different games outside of streaming/youtube content.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 23

They're no Final Boss, but only missing finals 3 times out of the last 23 tournaments is pretty "juggernaut" caliber.

8cd35e4b2ddd55cefc2450b8186de965.png

7th, 3rd, and 3rd for the last 3 championships. Not juggernaut caliber, IMO. They are certainly good in COD, but I get confused when people think that they should be good at other games just because like they are an org hell bent on taking over esports or some shit. Optic is a media COD org that places well but not the best. I don't know why people expect more.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 40

7th, 3rd, and 3rd for the last 3 championships. Not juggernaut caliber, IMO. They are certainly good in COD, but I get confused when people think that they should be good at other games just because like they are an org hell bent on taking over esports or some shit. Optic is a media COD org that places well but not the best. I don't know why people expect more.

Nobody EXPECTS more, they just WANT more. What's wrong with wanting the players that you get to know daily through their VLOG's to succeed? They do a lot for eSports in general as an organization, so what's wrong with wanting them to succeed?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just FYI, I will continue posting scores after scrims every night as soon as more of the teams "lock up" their rosters. It would be a pain in the ass to look up who played with who every night, search for different gamertags each night since teams are always different, etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

They're no Final Boss, but only missing finals 3 times out of the last 23 tournaments is pretty "juggernaut" caliber.

iirc they never placed outside top 3 in Blop 2 and were dominate in MW3, which is pretty good. Don't know about ghosts/aw but i think i remember hearing they had a hard time with one/both of those games.

Optic is a media organization that excels at personality/streaming/youtube content. They aren't this huge juggernaut in Call of Duty when it comes to placings like people make it seem.

They just got 7th in the last championships. Really nothing too impressive when it comes to consistent placings and certainly not impressive enough to expect greatness in different games outside of streaming/youtube content.

You can't be this clueless