CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i did landscaping and snow plowing/salting for my county government. Officially trying full time streaming since I now have a coushion.

Happy for you Tony :) As you're going to have the time on your hands please think of doing your own version of maniac videos. Your personality is what drew me in first, and if you just did you in your videos it would be great. Tj I've always thought of you as the slim John Belushi of Gaming. You've got a great sense of the absurd and the humour that comes with it (raises eyebrow looks to audience "Really?"). I think if you could incorporate your dry/dark self into video content the sky's the limit :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

live now!! 

https://www.twitch.tv/multiplay_halo 

support EU halo and come by to see batchy play with his team

I hope his Scottish ass has red hair so I can just get a firerug chant going :kappa:  

Everybody support the stream though. It's important for the EU teams to have growing playing spaces too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The story about the caster missing his deodorant and packing more underwear than needed was tier 1!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tj I've always thought of you as the slim John Belushi of Gaming. 

lOdQfH.gif

:lxthul:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

i did landscaping and snow plowing/salting for my county government. Officially trying full time streaming since I now have a coushion.

YAAAAAS BITCH!

EU Halo with a double elimination tournament live!

ReZFNvx.gif

There's a lot of teams missing from Gfinity along with EMEA and Worlds EU wise but a fun tournament none the less!

You'll even get to see your community favourite Batchford!

92f7df077656446eba50fad94e0cc6a0.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Gif was from his 'biography' movie Wired.

Ah ok bro, never saw it. Heard the book it's based on was gravely sensationalised. Just like the rumours of Tj's high tolerance for psychotropic substances and squeezing bread... He only squeezes bread every other day

nah maniacs isn't forced, he focuses on having fun first at least with us. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets. I'm happy to have earned a coushion with my life to work on gaming full time and hopefully it goes well. If anything at least I'll be able to post more on the forums so there better be a bar above gold.

I think we gonna need a Platinum Bar for the next level. 

i love knowing that I'm blacked out and 250k richer and still I'm the only person who TRULY cares about this thread. So excited for the memes and posts you guys bring.

Lxthul somehow is the one person that becomes better as a person for winning hella money
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Ah ok bro, never saw it. Heard the book it's based on was gravely sensationalised. Just like the rumours of Tj's high tolerance for psychotropic substances and squeezing bread... He only squeezes bread every other day

I just remember seeing it when i was super little.  But what you said made me think of it XD

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think we gonna need a Platinum Bar for the next level. 

Gold - 5000

Plat - 10000

Diamond - 25000

Onyx - 50000

Champion - 100000

• Upvote (+1) 6

EU Halo with a double elimination tournament live!

ReZFNvx.gif

There's a lot of teams missing from Gfinity along with EMEA and Worlds EU wise but a fun tournament none the less!

He's every bit as Scottish as I imagined.

Missing the kilt, though.

Oh sorry, that's batch? For a second that forehead told me it was a Manning. I was way off. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy fuck batch looks nothing like I imagined lmao

Hope he turns up this weekend, dudes making a name for himself

why is there only 118 people watching this? Come on you picky Halo brats, support the stream 

• Upvote (+1) 4

why is there only 118 people watching this? Come on you picky Halo brats, support the stream

I think the stream name needs to change. It just says multiplay_halo but if it said something about a tourney it might draw more people.

• Upvote (+1) 1