CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's been said over and over again that any team 2-8 can win on any given day.

So it just always shocks me to see people never picking upsets.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yikes....that doesn't look very promising for EG.

It's Empire. Lots of teams get 100-0'd on that, it's garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly didn't even think this was an upset. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking nV was just better even though it is pretty close imo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Strongside is so fucking bad at casting holy shit

he's been fine today, and he's miles better than the week prior, and even better than he was before that.

Don't be a dick. I have a sneaking suspicion that you're pretty bad at a ton of shit.

@Snipe Three I think the issue w/ Envy is never talent. They just need to be consistent.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I agree spectator mode sucks but right now segregating viewership is a bad idea. we would get half the viewers . Just seriously wish we had better casters.

You'd get more overall viewers though . There are undoubtedly lots of people not watching at all right now because of the quality of the viewer experience.

Growing the comp community should be more important than building up the Halo twitch channel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man that twitch chat is absolute cheeks. Not even sure why I was reading it but the community is trash nowadays. First series I've been able to sit down and watch live for pro league and I'm just shaking my head at some of the things people say about the players.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's been said over and over again that any team 2-8 can win on any given day.

So it just always shocks me to see people never picking upsets.

CkdeqGvWEAA__vu.jpg

Good job community  :kappa:

I guess no one likes new rockets.

New as in old? :kappa: Or new as in newer to halo? I personally don't care for the spnkers in h5, just seems like I'm always choking when other players are sliding and thrusting and floating.