CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Another week where pros bizarrely opt out of streaming their matches and we're stuck with the absurdly serious commentary and spectator lag! Great!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Another week where pros bizarrely opt out of streaming their matches and we're stuck with the absurdly serious commentary and spectator lag! Great!

I wish that just 3-4 pros would stream it. When watching FPS esports, I actually like to see where the players are shooting. Crazy concept, right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I much prefer tinder, but the night is still young

I herd Tindr bitches love it when you spell it incorrectly. It shows you don't care or some shit

You're like, totally badass :kappa:

Edit: Guys I feel terrible but I've been swamped at work and my brain is all fuzzy (the medical term). Is there an official Pro League schedule anywhere?

HEADS UP.  

Major Off Topic but someone fucked up big time and accidentally made Fallout 4 (even the special edition) free on the X1.  In case any of you cared. 

Back to your regularly scheduled pro league discussion. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

HEADS UP.

Major Off Topic but someone fucked up big time and accidentally made Fallout 4 (even the special edition) free on the X1. In case any of you cared.

Back to your regularly scheduled pro league discussion.

Perfect time to be browsing the forums. Lurking pays off, boys!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You guys ready? Will be perusing the forums and Twitter during the show. Hit me up with questions, comments and feedback. Looking forward to it! 

Oh, and...

I was too slow to get it :/ had to get sent a code to my phone to recover my account.  :mj:

Heads up guy. Moobot is still OP, banning more than four emotes. 

I'll be chilling in the Beyond twitch channel so if you're gonna post a ton of emotes, try not to get an extended-ban from it.

@Timo

Site suggestion would be player stats. 

I'd like to see something similar to a typical sports league player profile. 

Season totals, Career totals. 

Unless of course that is already there.. I didn't happen to see it while quickly browsing. 

Heads up guy. Moobot is still OP, banning more than four emotes. 

I'll be chilling in the Beyond twitch channel so if you're gonna post a ton of emotes, try not to get an extended-ban from it.

I posted 5 earlier and it didnt ban me

I posted 5 earlier and it didnt ban me

It's pretty weird. I saw someone post a single Kappa earlier and get banned, but someone posted 5 and it timed them out.

@Timo

Site suggestion would be player stats. 

I'd like to see something similar to a typical sports league player profile. 

Season totals, Career totals. 

Unless of course that is already there.. I didn't happen to see it while quickly browsing. 

No, not there yet, but something we are considering.