CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sadly this Nv team is getting hounded by CP on Plaza slayer it ended 50-36
Hamy and Cratos played extremely well.

yYkhGux.png

We are losing them all

was just catching up in the thread and just had to log in to + rep this post.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nv answer back strongly on Eden strongholds CP stuggled to even get 10 points on the board.
From what I saw off of Mikwens stream, Ola made some very clutch plays. Good to see him playing well again.

The game ends 100-13 in favour of Nv

I like that it seems Hamy is feeling out everything. RNG, Liquid, CP.. going for the right fit instead of jumping at potentially the most lucrative offer.

• Upvote (+1) 2

serious intel

commonly bubu cratos and huke. crowd pleasers minus nem, wow.

Elumnite mentioned this on HCS Now. Ya'll should have watched.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why doesn't Naded stream anymore, sucks man?

He's streamed for maybe 4 of the last 7 days. If he's running games with a potential new team I'm sure he would prefer not to be distracted by the stream.

Where has ogre 2 been lately. 2gre commonly bubudubu huke would be a pretty sick team.

He's streamed for maybe 4 of the last 7 days. If he's running games with a potential new team I'm sure he would prefer not to be distracted by the stream.

maybe I'm just missing his streams. I haven't seen him stream in months.

Where has ogre 2 been lately. 2gre commonly bubudubu huke would be a pretty sick team.

I've ran into him a bunch in FFA the last few days. Apparently he's also been having ISP issues.

I've ran into him a bunch in FFA the last few days. Apparently he's also been having ISP issues.

Ogre 2 moved to AUS with his brother so he actually has a shot at qualifying this season confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Having internet issues, he's still randomly getting dropped out of games

WasntHamysFault 

Lethul sympathizes with Hamy because he was also EG's scapegoat before he went to CLG. Don't listen to him. It was all Hamy's fault.

jk

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just saying, all of the pros who have regular connection issues need to consider other options if possible. This may include moving if they have the means to do so. Pro league will be completely online (outside of the finals and possibly the qualifier). If future tournaments are anything like other eSports, the Pro league seeding will be used to give teams invites to tournaments automatically without having to qualify. Pro league seedings will be very important and regular DQ's or just lag/connection issues in general will not only hinder them, but may also cause others to not team with them which could hurt them for the rest of their halo careers since eSports is transitioning to a much heavier online game. 

I know if I was a pro I would not consider teaming with someone who has regular internet issues for Pro league, which might mean I'd never team with them since pro league could result in invitations to future tournaments.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh My Ola. Duuuuuuude I hope he comes back with a vengeance this season. Another story line to milk at events. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having internet issues, he's still randomly getting dropped out of games

That's what happens when you live in Australia, you got spiders chewing the wires and stuff. Why do you think Ogre 1 barely plays?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul sympathizes with Hamy because he was also EG's scapegoat before he went to CLG. Don't listen to him. It was all Hamy's fault.

jk

It's a tough life

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is such an interesting series. NV looks and sounds good with naded. Commonly giving great callouts and bubu making vet plays as usual..

sidenote, obs sucks. keeps sending me corrupted files anyone know how to fix that? DM ME trying to get my casting game strong.

HOLY SHIT THAT LOGO LMAO

Not going to lie.....I got got on this.

#noshame

• Upvote (+1) 2