CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah time difference is a bitch, but you could definitely arrange a scrim from time to time. I understand there is gonna be bigger latency, but is it really that bad ? I have neither seen nor heard of anyone trying.

I see a lot of EU players complain about US servers all the time. I imagine it would be a huge issue in a scrimmage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

While I agree chemistry and good, calm comms and post game talks are important, I think a lot of teams hit a peak. You can't just grind forever and get better and beat them IMO because teamwork won't win games. You need the right mesh of players who are both good together and all individually skilled. I 'll probably get a lot of flak for saying this but I think that's why EG won't beat them. I don't feel like the core 3 mesh together in this game as well as they have in all the previous games. Don't get me wrong though, I'm a fan of Roybox and Snipedown. I just think they need to go separate ways if this season doesn't pan out. 

If I had to pick, I'd say maybe Commonly, Huke, Penguin and Roy/Stellur. The problem is there's a lot of loyalty among the pros, so you might never get the right team cause "duos" exist.

Need more Shady Halo kids.

LUCK FOYALTY 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yeah time difference is a bitch, but you could definitely arrange a scrim from time to time. I understand there is gonna be bigger latency, but is it really that bad ? I have neither seen nor heard of anyone trying.

yeah it literally makes it not good practice

which is sad cuz i'd love to see eu vs na

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I was out of touch for a while and missed some stuff. Why is APG on optic now instead of Naded???

Naded announced a "hiatus" before the season started. APG was the 5th wheel on Liquid after they qualified with Assault in his place. At the moment APG is still technically a sub for Optic.

Naded announced a "hiatus" before the season started. APG was the 5th wheel on Liquid after they qualified with Assault in his place. At the moment APG is still technically a sub for Optic.

Alright. Thanks for the info.

Tournament Game play against Catastrophe and at the 1 minute mark in game time I become Neo

• Upvote (+1) 6

Do you guys think there is any combination of 4 players that could beat CLG?

Bubu, Huke, Suspector, Snipedown?

Ogre1, Ogre2, Walshy, Strongside 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Disagree. 

*sits back waiting for hellfire to rain down into the thread*

Ogre1, Lethul, Walshy, Strongside    :lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 6

BubuOxide takes down another duo in Falcated Huke!  :simms:  :simms:

Up next is Rayne and Tripppey

CAN BUBUOXIDE BE STOPPED?

BUBUOXIDE JUST BEAT FROSTY STELLUR  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

If the end is -oxide, you remove any vowels that precede it.

BubOxide.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If the end is -oxide, you remove any vowels that precede it.

BubOxide.

Y7E6bBE.png

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Y7E6bBE.png

Maybe he wasn't the best chemistry student?

Stop making fun of a Halo pro, Chad. Jackass.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What a time to be alive!

From Pro league to 2v2 hypefests, to E3, to SAT scores, to watching scrims every night, and playing Fantasy Halo. It is a great time to be a Halo fan IMO. Looking forward to OpTic vs. ALG tonight. IMO OpTic the better team if only slightly.

• Upvote (+1) 6