CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mikwen Streaming time leggo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait a sec....Mikwen said they would run with a "mvp" tomorrow......Naded confirmed???? I actually would love to see Naded have a go with Ola Mikwen and Rayne. 

Looks like my guess was right :). To be honest, I hope Naded does not go to Optic. That team with him and Cloud just would not be good enough. But a team of Naded and Ola would have given me a boner back in H3 and Reach as a matter of fact.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded running games with NV right now on Mikwens stream 2V2 FLAG WARMUP 

#intel

Ninja we already knew Naded was running games with them tonight. That's some outdated intel you got going on there.

#intel

Ninja Victoryx Commonly//Heinz Penguin? ;) Thank me later. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not gunna lie watching pro's play warmup gametypes is one of my favourite things

• Upvote (+1) 4

Forgot to post before we went live. Just wrapped up the elumnite interview. It Should be in the rebroadcast twitch.tv/UGC

• Upvote (+1) 1

serious intel

commonly bubu cratos and huke. crowd pleasers minus nem, wow. 

Oh shit, NV vs Crowd Pleasers V2.  Dude, my predictions have all been on point so far.....DA FEELS. 2 Teams that I want to form. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snakebite was saying in his twitch chat that they arent scrimming anybody yet because thats not really what other teams are doing. The y are calling them scrims but with no rosters really set in stone its really just running games to find players you want to team with. Since clgs roster is locked in they dont want to be scrimming teams yet that will probably change a bunch more between now and when league play starts.

Personally i think this is a good move on CLGs part and good for the forming teams not to play clg either. Itll be hard to tell who you play well with when you are just getting smashed by the best in the biz.

bro if commonly chooses neither liquid or RNG rostermania will go in a free fall.

I hope that happens. Commonly and Bubu were the original DUO.

So if CP v2 forms, what happens to teams that wanted Commonly? (mainly RNG and Liquid) Does Penguin just go Liquid? I am still suprised he has yet to still run with RNG.

So if CP v2 forms, what happens to teams that wanted Commonly? (mainly RNG and Liquid) Does Penguin just go Liquid? I am still suprised he has yet to still run with RNG.

Penguin could fill Commonly's spot on RNG. that actually sounds really good

The original CP was one of the most aggressive and nerdy teams in the game (I was one of the few who was watching Cratos' stream at the very begging). This CP squad has a chance to be even better because the 3/4 original members have all matured and grown so much as players. This could potentially be the 2nd most aggressive team in the game behind CLG, of course. NV has the potential to be up there, aggressiveness wise, just depends on mostly their 4th.

#intel

How's the mono?  :kappa:

you guys see one game and it's the second coming of jesus christ. Calm down. lol

A lot of us were big CP fans when the game came out because of the new blood/young guns hype. Would be cool to see them form and see just how well they would have done had they stuck it out. They were running through most teams if memory serves, and trading games with the original CLG/EG squads. 

• Upvote (+1) 2