CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just played a game with Cratos, Commonly, Huke and dubu anybody heard anything about this possibly being a team?

Side note: we got steamrolled 100-0 overgrowth strongholds.

FeelsBadMan

So Crowd Pleasers +Huke -Nem. I like it. I think it's more than likely just guys playing some arena, but that could be a pretty sick team.

Excited to see nV run games with Naded tonight :D Hopefully Mikwen streams again 

Is Naded the confirmed "MVP" Mikwen talked about last night?

• Upvote (+1) 2

still waiting for that 'april fools' follow up tweet   :holmes:

edit: if this wasn't a joke...speechless

Maniac is headed to California to get Naded to sign with Optic no matter what it takes.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Beyond Serious" - April Fools!

Edit: Wait, "BEYOND Serious" -  :beyond: - Team Beyond OpTiC Halo confirmed?  :intel:

lets bring back #HuntTheTruth

Really would love to see someone from the community land that ESL job. Good luck to everyone who applies!

Listened to this the other day and with all of the CoD miss-steps lately (and potentially a gimmicky CoD coming out this year **rumors not fact**),

Yeah I heard they were making a CoD set in space.

If they wanted to play CoD in space, they shoulda just bought Halo 4! 

:kappa:  but not really

• Upvote (+1) 1

lets bring back #HuntTheTruth

They should've been grinding this entire time worlds was going on and either building up the 2 they had, or scouting around for people who would obviously be partaking in the rostermania.

Dear Optic:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21342-1382465864-3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So Maniac can't have fun in Cali without forum nerds getting on him for not playing Halo when we don't have set dates for Pro League yet?

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 36

So Maniac can't have fun in Cali without forum nerds getting on him for not playing Halo when we don't have set dates for Pro League yet?

I'd 100% agree with you except for the fact that all of the best players are running games right now and I haven't seen any action with Optic Halo running games other than the Naded talks. This is the time to try and lock down two and learn/grind. Just my thoughts.

not playing halo when we didnt have set dates last season got them where they are now :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 9

He's applying for the ESL job Simms posted a couple pages ago.  :simms:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Every day is a chance to better your situation. They know the league is right around the corner. No excuse.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like it was mentioned before but Cratos Commonly Bubu Dubu and Huke are playing some MM. While this can just be friends playing, 3/4ths of the team were on Crowd Pleasers, plus I was vouching for CP v2 with Huke instead of Nemassist. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's applying for the ESL job Simms posted a couple pages ago.  :simms:  :simms:

Twitch, Maniac here. Was going to cast some Halo but just woke up and it's 8PM. I promise though I'll get right back on that Halo casting grind next week. First a delicious Brisk Mate.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait Naded is gonna be running with Nv tonight? who else is on the team besides Mikwen&Ola? Or are they still a To2 officially?