CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

when 343 doesnt care about europe. they actually think that europe should be building its own scene up and then they dont even give the eu scene anywhere near enough money(prize pool wise) to bring in new players. also they only have 1 day being streamed which is such bullshit. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Game one they get a great start off go up 1-0 they pull a flag we kill 2 shoot flag runner lags out. Us 3 up them about to be fresh 3 dead. They restart 1-0 and get to start the map they obviously have the edge off the break and do the same. Plaza slayer we 3 down them I get new snipe snipe one looking at last guy we have total map control they lag out. And we replay with no map position no power weapon.

If they wanted to be cool about it they would've accepted they were at a extreme disadvantage and do a full restart game 2 but they cried to the admins for them to only get 11 kills. So I'm being serious. Y'all would cry so hard if your favorite team got full map control and power weapons and then the other team lags out once again. And you play from the break that if it doesn't go perfect the other team can literally just play for trades with very few kills left in the game. K I'm done just wanted to post this so you guys knew the scenario Cus you guys honestly couldn't tell or something from whatever point of view it was showing

I see a whole lot of words that mean a whole lot of nothing.

Jk you actually made some solid points and improved your grammar.

A little bit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I see a whole lot of words that mean a whole lot of nothing.

Jk you actually made some solid points and improved your grammar.

A little bit.

whlf2ju.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 19

Rules are rules though and for the whole game to be reset would be more unfair to nV then what happened to E6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Game one they get a great start off go up 1-0 they pull a flag we kill 2 shoot flag runner lags out. Us 3 up them about to be fresh 3 dead. They restart 1-0 and get to start the map they obviously have the edge off the break and do the same. Plaza slayer we 3 down them I get new snipe snipe one looking at last guy we have total map control they lag out. And we replay with no map position no power weapon.

If they wanted to be cool about it they would've accepted they were at a extreme disadvantage and do a full restart game 2 but they cried to the admins for them to only get 11 kills. So I'm being serious. Y'all would cry so hard if your favorite team got full map control and power weapons and then the other team lags out once again. And you play from the break that if it doesn't go perfect the other team can literally just play for trades with very few kills left in the game. K I'm done just wanted to post this so you guys knew the scenario Cus you guys honestly couldn't tell or something from whatever point of view it was showing

Whatever the situation, just be more straight forward like this. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Your ass must have hurt for the majority of 2015 then.

It still hurts from Halo 4 Global Championships.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you said things like this from the get go, your general opinion would be much more accepted around here. Why go with the one or 2 sentence statement like you did earlier without any reasoning if you have an actual reason to think the way you do about a situation? Providing people with more information like you did in this post makes it a lot easier for all of us to be accepting of the things you say.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Per @@LethuL's request, 'Counter Liquid Gaming' (Eco, Stellur, Frosty, Lethul) will be receiving my vote for #8 on the Power Rankings.

Liquid and CLG will still remain on the list, obviously.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is it only CLG, OpTic and EG getting weapon skins?

Initially. I would imagine Liquid, Allegiance and Renegades next. They probably know though that CLG, EG ans OpTic will bring in the most sales right away and are orgs that won't be going away anytime soon from Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it only CLG, OpTic and EG getting weapon skins?

For now. Looks like they're gonna release them all eventually in different packs.

Have they said anything about cost/availability yet? By availability I mean each team pack can be purchased separately, etc. 

Regardless, E6 came back and won with a reverse sweep. That was impressive, just think it's kinda lame to discredit nvs wins.

It's all good Moa, I don't envy mod's in any channel, we all know how Twitch chat can be. 

There's definitely taking emote spam too far, but I love seeing a great play by someone, followed by people who sub and therefore support a channel/streamer/team collectively show their appreciation and hype (collectively) flooding chat with emotes. These are e-sporting events, it's our equivalent of a crowd going wild in a stadium.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whatever, dude. 

I'm not gonna time anyone else out for it but you're literally everything wrong with Twitch chats.

No, YOU displayed most things wrong with Twitch chats. Using emotes of a pro halo player to support that player in the stream of the pro league should be encouraged, not given a 10 minute ban like it did when I simply used ninjaH 4 times.

You should be banning the people using the racist quotes, or commenting negatively about a player's appearance. Hateful comments are what should be discouraged, never support.

About the matches, Ninja's Rig slayer game was insane. Glad that even Elamite got so hyped up during and after the game. E6's comeback was pretty surprising after they got crushed in the first two games. CLG definitely are beatable, but they are clearly the best team still. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

No, YOU are literally everything wrong with Twitch chats. Using emotes of a pro halo player to support that player in the stream of the pro league should be encouraged, not given a 10 minute ban like it did when I simply used ninjaH 4 times. Please never, ever, ever moderate anything ever again. Ever.

I already apologized and it's over. I'm not gonna stop timing out idiots who say that pro players snort addy, Halo is dead, etc, though. I'm probably one of few mods who actually will bother too. 

Lets move on. The emote thing was a mistake.

In future, though. I think Moobot auto times out four or more emotes. I'd stick to three.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1