CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Because when competitive Halo was as its peak, Bungie decided that everything in Reach was a good idea.

and that our community didn't matter

• Upvote (+1) 1

At around the 41min mark, after bashing the PS4 and CoD season for a bit, the captain(Scump) of the best CoD team in the world says that he'd rather play Halo right now. In the context of the whole conversation this is due to us having better dev support, crowd funding, and Xbox One. Just a little reminder to the people on here that bash 343/Xbox constantly. We're on the up.

Listened to this the other day and with all of the CoD miss-steps lately (and potentially a gimmicky CoD coming out this year **rumors not fact**), I was thinking that 343 should really work (invest) to make sure their AM league has some decent payouts/tournaments that could entice some CoD pros/AMs to make the switch (would need to be an investment and not affect Pro league payouts/etc). The investment could potentially help Halo 6 with the amount of followers some of these CoD personalities have.

But then again I really don't know what I'm talking about, was just the thought I had listening to Seth say that in the video

• Upvote (+1) 5

A casual 400k viewers for CS:GO 

Maybe it's my personal taste but I watch these LoL and CS:GO streams and don't get how SO many people are into it. I've tried to objectively focus on the gameplay but it's just fucking boring to me. I don't get how a game like Halo has never reached viewership like that - it's a blast to watch and seems much easier to follow than said games.

100's of grown ass men with millions of dollars on the line thought ideas like armour lock weren't so bad.

SO DESTINY COULD LIVEEE!!!!   :kappa:...., semi-  :kappa:   :intensifies: 

I love them for roasting single elim in that Optic podcast. Hit the nail on the head for Halo's situation just as much as CoD.

Jesus as I keep listening to this you could just replace every instance of CoD and replace it with Halo and it would be accurate for the most part.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because when competitive Halo was as its peak, Bungie decided that everything in Reach was a good idea.

To be fair, the video game industry especially the esports segment was WAY different back then. Game success was determined solely by how many units you sold and CoD started outselling Halo. Bungie tried to rip the gimmicks from CoD and put it into Halo. It sucked and they created a monster.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Excited to see nV run games with Naded tonight :D Hopefully Mikwen streams again 

Just played a game with Cratos, Commonly, Huke and dubu anybody heard anything about this possibly being a team?

Side note: we got steamrolled 100-0 overgrowth strongholds.
FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 5

still waiting for that 'april fools' follow up tweet   :holmes:

edit: if this wasn't a joke...speechless

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

will be

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

3 of my favorite players on the same team??? Please please please let this team work out

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

3 of my favorite players on the same team??? Please please please let this team work out

What you got no love for naded?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played a game with Cratos, Commonly, Huke and dubu anybody heard anything about this possibly being a team?

Side note: we got steamrolled 100-0 overgrowth strongholds.

FeelsBadMan

That's a pretty crazy squad. If personalities meshed could be legit

• Upvote (+1) 1