CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

3-1 is a good fight?

Wasn't a sweep, so I'd say not too bad. When he says no one has come close to RNG, I'd say taking a game isn't too bad. CLG 6-1, and he says RNG has been the scariest team at 6-3.

Am I genuinely the only one who has always thought RNG are the #2 team in Halo since they have had their new roster? 

Their High-Risk, but High-Reward style gameplay has the power to take down CLG, imo.

I just don't think they're consistent enough to be considered #2

• Upvote (+1) 6

That was yesterday and was 3-1

EDIT: can't even predict the past correctly smh

I'm talking in a few weeks when they play again  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would be way more trouble and drama than it's worth. Enforce the rules on everyone so it's equal. It's not like it's that big of a deal.

IT IS A BIG DEAL! !!!

• Downvote (-1) 1

Hey @@Timo

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12986-hcs-pro-league-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-1407?do=findComment&comment=776735

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12986-hcs-pro-league-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-1392?do=findComment&comment=776241

^theres also a really good write up from one of the observers working ELeague about their setup and approach on the globaloffensive subreddit. I can dig it up if you're interested.

Overall today seems to be going really well and it's great that you're actively seeking out feedback. Keep it up!

I see the Team Beyond community paid off Elamite to try to convince everyone RNG is the best team. Can't sneak it past me that easily.

Well, we know Moa didn't. He said they were #2.

I see the Team Beyond community paid off Elamite to try to convince everyone RNG is the best team. Can't sneak it past me that easily. 

I got negged for saying something much less inflammatory than this. 

There are advantages to being Lethul, I guess. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wasn't a sweep, so I'd say not too bad. When he says no one has come close to RNG, I'd say taking a game isn't too bad. CLG 6-1, and he says RNG has been the scariest team at 6-3.

I'm picking up what you're putting down. I agree they aren't THE scariest team, but I think so far they have shown that outside of CLG, they are. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I genuinely the only one who has always thought RNG are the #2 team in Halo since they have had their new roster? 

Their High-Risk, but High-Reward style gameplay has the power to take down CLG, imo.

For the power rankings, I put them 2nd. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got negged for saying something much less inflammatory than this.

There are advantages to being Lethul, I guess.

Or, the disadvantages of being DaneCook

• Upvote (+1) 3

ok i have a question.

maniac had fuel, camo, and he tosses the flag to apg to run it.  they see 2 are at car, kill one, back the other up.  maniac lets apg go with sword and flag, but instead of going with him he stays back with camo and fuel, and apg gets killed and the flag is out in the open on optics pink.

if maniac had gone back with apg he would have killed snip3down on the return, so what was the reasoning for him staying back in EG's base, because it seemed like the obvious play was to go back with flag

Much better third-person work tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@StrongSide @@Elamite

Please ease up on the scoreboard. I get that it tells you important info like the kills and how many are dead, but seeing it pop up 3 times within 10 seconds is killing the stream.

If you want to pull it up, the best time to do it is when someone is dead. Not when they're in the middle of a gunfight. Remember that there are people actually watching the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

if you got banned for ninjaTooth in the stream  PM me and I'll unban (unless you posted it 293829 times in a row)   :lxthul:  

ninjaTooth

• Upvote (+1) 1

pg3uE.jpg

interesting stat line.  pretty even in slays except for maniac, must have had an off game.  if anything, optic out slayed besides maniac

Maybe go with a case by case basis? Why force someone like Lethul, who has the og Lethul tag to play on HCS Lethul CLG?

I think that would again defeat the purpose, because we would be back to different tags.