CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

indeed

Even your memes were top notch a year ago.

Where is Hard Way with his gameplay reviews for this? This would be sweet, come on @@Hard Way.

Lol I am in no position to be critiquing those guys. Save that type of stuff for Audley, who actually analyzes and keeps up with gametype meta. I'll stick to helping intermediate players shed bad habits.

Let's get T2 and Elamite in the booth, I'm sure people would love that nostalgic duo for a day of matches

If towey doesn't coach your online games it would be awesome to have him in the booth one day but I assume he does.

Let's get T2 and Elamite in the booth, I'm sure people would love that nostalgic duo for a day of matches

Squared Slide vs the Elamite Elevator, Kyle's patented never before seen jump.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They can stream, just with 48 hours notice.

The issue is telling the players about these rules too late.

Players should try reading the e-mails sent to them by ESL admins...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Players should try reading the e-mails sent to them by ESL admins...

Were players made aware well in advance?

So I was thinking about this and why does it matter who's twitch we watch as far as Halo growth? Do they just mean in the sense of "Look Comcast all these people are watching our stream!" or what? As far as total viewers go I feel like reducing options when spectator mode and the commentary isn't enjoyable to begin with is only losing viewers. Its like I wish I could see these players PoV and how it actually looks as they play and I wish I could hear them communicate and progress through the game because it lets you understand what's going on far better than a couple of guys stumbling through their words and questioning why player A did this or that or throwing out catch phrase filler #324234234 because you just flat out hear the players talking about it in game.

Last night I was watching the finals and swapping over to Halo for a bit and the mistakes were honestly kind of entertaining in their own right but had I just been watching Halo I probably would've gotten bored of it and just left. Of course I want them to improve and do better because I like Halo just like everyone else here does but that doesn't mean that they aren't doing a poor job.

So I was thinking about this and why does it matter who's twitch we watch as far as Halo growth? Do they just mean in the sense of "Look Comcast all these people are watching our stream!" or what? As far as total viewers go I feel like reducing options when spectator mode and the commentary isn't enjoyable to begin with is only losing viewers. Last night I was watching the finals and swapping over to Halo for a bit and the mistakes were honestly kind of entertaining in their own right but had I just been watching Halo I probably would've gotten bored of it and just left. Of course I want them to improve and do better because I like Halo just like everyone else here does but that doesn't mean that they aren't doing a poor job.

I think the idea is to make twitch.tv/Halo the place to go, so more people assume to go there during the big events. 

Last thing we want is for someone only to watch Lethul and then wonder where to go during the actual finals.

I think the idea is to make twitch.tv/Halo the place to go, so more people assume to go there during the big events. 

Last thing we want is for someone only to watch Lethul and then wonder where to go during the actual finals.

I can understand that on some levels but I'm not sure how someone would know to watch Lethul but be unable to figure out where else to go unless they were just randomly stopping by and didn't care to even try to figure it out. I also feel like Lethul, or whatever streamer, could always make sure to point people in the right direction before ending their stream in the event that they're knocked out. They could just flat out host the Halo twitch.

If the Halo or ESL Twitch channel is not willing to broadcast the games, then the players should be allowed to stream to make up for it regardless if it's a 48 hour notice or not. If they don't allow it, all they're doing is hurting the community and pissing off viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ESL should try getting those emails with time constraints out before 48 hours, so we actually have time to email back.

Like you would have had the time. You were trying to Febreze a uHaul all evening.   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2/Elamite casting duo with an interview/guest casting with you. Str8 reminiscing.  :weback: (Somebody call up Legit!)

Thoughts on Pro League Day 1 Week 1:

• ALG have been surprisingly off lately, not sure why. NV have been stepping up their game, especially El town. Mikwen and Ola are killing it.

I always feel the need to mention El Capdaflag aka Rayne his objective work is on point.

• Upvote (+1) 1