CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my boss texted me " we all wanna wish you congrats and are filling out your vacation time, that's great" gonna go throw them a nice party when I get back. If I didn't have the rep of a robot I would have broken down so many times In tears by now.

Mind me asking what you do for work?

I'm actually quite curious about what all the pros do for employment outside the game.

i did landscaping and snow plowing/salting for my county government. Officially trying full time streaming since I now have a coushion.

a lot of respect for you putting soo much work into everything halo and STILL working a job irl. Full time or not that much work can cause stress on anyone and you've really persevered through it all. Wish you the best. hopefully you can bring the best competetive halo out of everyone when you go full time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i did landscaping and snow plowing/salting for my county government. Officially trying full time streaming since I now have a coushion.

Right on, I did landscaping for a few summers for a smaller company, had a blast doing it and it beat being in a kitchen.

Do that youtube thing with the streaming too!  Just don't go overboard like those optic guys though.  After watching some of their vlogs, some of it just feels forced.

There are plenty of gold bars these days. Wonder if anyone could come up with something Halo related to give more rep tiers

When your on mobile and dont know how to post memes or gifs.

Feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 1

When your on mobile and dont know how to post memes or gifs.

Feelsbadman

FeelsPepeMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anything at least I'll be able to post more on the forums so there better be a bar above gold.

Get the other lazy bastards posting.

nah maniacs isn't forced, he focuses on having fun first at least with us. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets. I'm happy to have earned a coushion with my life to work on gaming full time and hopefully it goes well. If anything at least I'll be able to post more on the forums so there better be a bar above gold.

they were talking about doing champion rep ranks, stay tuned for dankness

also thanks for rubbing elbows with us average joes

this is going live shortly, you guys should stop by 

• Upvote (+1) 1

8kiV88M.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1