CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wow. I had FTM and eLevate as top 2 but Cpt. Anarchy being dropped in bad blood shows that FTM might not perform well.

I think I read somewhere that it's only a one week deal. The following weeks will take place on Saturday and Sunday only.

Yup! Today is the only week with a cup being done on Friday for seeding purposes. The rest are simply going to be Open Cups (with random seeding I suppose?) on Saturdays and Legendary cups on Sunday.

Today's the first day of Open Cups for the Challenger League with today's cup being a Pre-Season Cup for seeding. Since I'm bored at work, I decided to make a list of the top teams people should probably be looking out for. (Note: Since people get really touchy about AMs, these are obviously my opinion, sorry if I left you out).

• Elevate (Dan, Falcated, Heinz, Randa)
  • Frauds in Atlanta (Burton, Exemplify, Psylince, SickStory)
  • French Toast Mafia (Gab, Musa, Rammy, Xrossfade)
  • Only Good Online (Chaser, Monnstcr, Munoz, Prototype)
  • Torment (Eccentrik, NYSea, CTC, Turley)

CTC is BxbyJ fyi

• Upvote (+1) 1

If that wasn't his intention, than I apologize but it came across as pointless sarcasm to what was an issue I found with his and Side's casting.

Even if it was a bit sarcastic, I have to admit that you really were making a mountain out of a molehill. Now that doesn't excuse Elamite if he was being sarcastic because he should know better than to come on the forums to berate people for making what they see as valid criticism.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Nice! Should see them in pro league then. Coming at the end of the month in the firefight release?

So yesterday was my first time watching the Pro Halo scene. My god the EU commentary was soooo much better than the NA.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So yesterday was my first time watching the Pro Halo scene. My god the EU commentary was soooo much better than the NA.

To be fair, that's probably the worst NA commentator duo I've seen on a major broadcast since 2011. I expect better next week.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have a feeling some of the stuff he says is just to go against the grain or troll.

I feel like 343 trolls more often than a lot of people realize. Reminds me of when Che said "congratulations to whoever won," and people truly thought it was a serious tweet.

Oh shit, you're right then. EG is trash.

:simms:

So is this what lethul felt like after winning worlds when everybody said he was an idiot for leaving EG :kappa:

this is a joke

Team skins?

I'll take one of each, please.

Even the E6 one?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really surprised that Cpt. Anarchy was dropped. Yes, he has veteran knowledge and did a lot of obj. work... but his stats, including DMG were pretty bad.

Yup

You can tell Roy and Lunch don't have the drive to play everyday and keep up w/ CLG or even Liquid now...

I'm a big EG fan too, but it seems like you're just over-the-top about everything that happens. The only thing that changes is whether your opinion is positive or negative. I'm assuming the 3-1 last night was just devastating to your inner dialogue.

There is a huge difference between you saying "wow EG really looked sloppy. They haven't been practicing." and "Holy shit they lost one game I may rank them basically last now. They just don't care"

• Upvote (+1) 7

As a fellow EG fan I know exactly where Vin is coming from. They are an extremely frustrating team to support lately. I guess we deserve it after all of the H2A success.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Even the E6 one?

Okay, you're right.

I'll take all of them but that one :wutface:

As a fellow EG fan I know exactly where Vin is coming from. They are an extremely frustrating team to support lately. I guess we deserve it after all of the H2A success.

Thank you! Glad someone else sees it.

It's not like I'm being ridiculous, they really don't look that good right now.

I'm a big EG fan too, but it seems like you're just over-the-top about everything that happens. The only thing that changes is whether your opinion is positive or negative. I'm assuming the 3-1 last night was just devastating to your inner dialogue.

There is a huge difference between you saying "wow EG really looked sloppy. They haven't been practicing." and "Holy shit they lost one game I may rank them basically last now. They just don't care"

It's a weekly ranking? What's wrong with ranking them lower because they barely practice? Lol

I'd love to see your reasoning behind the 7-2 stomping liquid gave them

I'm sure you'll make excuses for them.

Which brings me to my next point, I'm sure if I made excuses for the 7-2 scrim loss id just be a delusional fanboy rather than a critical one ;)

Damned if you do, damned if you do... Anything

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I heard Enigma6's design team helped out 343 in making the ultimate team skin...

Lbeake4.png

looks badass tbh

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly I'd purchase that in a heartbeat lmao. Looks so ridiculous I love it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the best part is how cratos is nearest to the trigger, symbolizing how he triggers beyond on a regular basis

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All these people are saying that EG is getting washed and the team doesn't care anymore. Now I want EG to crush it in the pro league so all these people just STFU.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When you try and make fun of E6's design team and the forums think your design still came out good

uKsuWue.png

lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 1