CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm pretty concerned about the viewership, although we do have to start somewhere.

we did get the okay had nothing to do with us on our end

can confirm. 

kinda weird how concerned Snakebite was with informing us it was RNG and E6's fault if he was just assuming

• Upvote (+1) 1

we did get the okay had nothing to do with us on our end

snakebite trying to make excuses for these amateurs. Shit looks like it was produced in some1s basement 5 years ago
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

snakebite trying to make excuses for these amateurs. Shit looks like it was produced in some1s basement 5 years ago

Negged not because of the content of your post but because you wrote someone with a 1.

Really?

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Negged not because of the content of your post but because you wrote someone with a 1.

Really?

Cringe
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

lol @ proleague viewership. Definitely expected more than 5-6k average considering it's the first day...

And who the hell thought switching to 3rd person over and over again was a good idea?

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol @ proleague viewership. Definitely expected more than 5-6k average considering it's the first day...

And who the hell thought switching to 3rd person over and over again was a good idea?

Serioulsy...I'm so sick of it. What's the point? I can already see everyone on the map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

kinda weird how concerned Snakebite was with informing us it was RNG and E6's fault if he was just assuming

ShadeBit3

It will get more viewers tomorrow, as it's a Friday night. But yes I was expecting at least 10k viewers.

yeah i think huke did just fine fantasy wise lmao

thank god i picked him, he'll counter that commonly performance  :wutface:

Maybe they go 3rd person so much so we don't have to look at the blasphemous fucked up reticle 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well you know those NBA finals. No surprise though Halo often likes to have conflicting schedules with holidays and large sports events. I know I have Halo in the background and its definitely not my focus over the finals. People less interested in Halo won't even have their stream open to swap over to for a bit

• Upvote (+1) 1

greenwall hasn't played

didnt realise how much i missed GoldenBoy

but these two have

*scrunches nose*

haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhlooooooooo knowledddddddddddddgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wish we could get replays from different PoV's  :mj:

Well it is going head to head with game 1 of the NBA finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1