CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I personally don't want to see APG or ACE go to Optic. Optic isn't relevant in Halo. I am positive this will get down voted but IDGAF. On a note of positivity I think APG and ACE would help Optic win more. (if that has any bearing on anything)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I personally don't want to see APG or ACE go to Optic. Optic isn't relevant in Halo. I am positive this will get down voted but IDGAF. On a note of positivity I think APG and ACE would help Optic win more. (if that has any bearing on anything)

Maybe if they were a good team that won and made it to main events they would be big?

• Upvote (+1) 3

holy shit towey uploaded so many videos. Now i won't be bored as hell at work

• Upvote (+1) 2

'Ola is the greatest.

Mm8NUdah.jpg

LOL.   

Girl doesn't look too thrilled, she's prob thinking about someone from CLG  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Many think the potential RNG has a higher ceiling than potential TL but I don't see that at all. To me RNG has the higher floor, but way lower ceiling.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know that I can identify anyone with a bigger head who has done less than you... besides Scaryotic. That isn't a compliment.

lmao hot damn.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Everybody talking about nV, but not much talk about WFX (Ryanoob, Shooter, Cratos, Lifestyle) who beat nV 5-4 in scrims last night. 

WFX also 6-2ed Elevate (Str8 Sick, Danoxide, Swift Kill, Randa). 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Everybody talking about nV, but not much talk about WFX (Ryanoob, Shooter, Cratos, Lifestyle) who beat nV 5-4 in scrims last night.

WFX also 6-2ed Elevate (Str8 Sick, Danoxide, Swift Kill, Randa).

Ouch really. I went to bed they were losing 2-4; good job on young god garry
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Why do people want him and I to go to OpTic so badly?

Well, personally I think you and Ace are a good duo. You both are good friends with Maniac. Last time you (APG) teamed with Maniac on Noble Black, it was a pretty nice squad as well. Then you have the BtH days. Then my hope would be Naded also joins, Flamesword takes a step back to coach.

Ace, APG, Naded, Maniac w/ Coach Flamesword

I feel that team would play well together. I could be entirely wrong, but I would like to see how it would play out. I've given it some thought from a play style and what each player can bring to the table, so this isn't just me saying it because I want to put "friends" together or something.

I know FS doesn't want to step back. I understand why, he isn't bad at the game or anything. Just I feel there are a LOT of Pro players that are better and his strengths are more useful in a coaching role. It opens up a spot for a better player IMO. If Flamesword was on the team instead of Naded, I think the team would still place well just not as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, personally I think you and Ace are a good duo. You both are good friends with Maniac. Last time you (APG) teamed with Maniac on Noble Black, it was a pretty nice squad as well. Then you have the BtH days. Then my hope would be Naded also joins, Flamesword takes a step back to coach.

Ace, APG, Naded, Maniac w/ Coach Flamesword

I feel that team would play well together. I could be entirely wrong, but I would like to see how it would play out. I've given it some thought from a play style and what each player can bring to the table, so this isn't just me saying it because I want to put "friends" together or something.

I know FS doesn't want to step back. I understand why, he isn't bad at the game or anything. Just I feel there are a LOT of Pro players that are better and his strengths are more useful in a coaching role. It opens up a spot for a better player IMO. If Flamesword was on the team instead of Naded, I think the team would still place well just not as well.

I think there is something to be said for FS being what you expect him to be team wise. Naded is all over the board at events and you just have no idea how hes going to play until it happens which probably isn't the greatest thing when you're looking for a teammate. I know I wouldn't want to win or lose a close series based on someone playing like garbage or not randomly.

OpTic is one decent rosteraway from being the most relevant organization in halo.

This LOL.

The only reason why they aren't "relevant" is because their results have been poor.  Hence people want good players to go to that team; because once they field a competitive roster you will find that they are more than relevant.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Got caught up from last night and wanted to chime in on a few things

RNG wins game 3 col flag 3-0 HAMMY IS SO FUCKING GOOD WITH FLAG PULLS

GUYS he pulled a flag when ALG had rockets and sniper and RNG still got the cap. like what.

RNG looked nice but I'm still on the fence. Props to Hamy for speaking up and pointed out errors done by the others.

Totally, i am really impressed by @@Commonly when NOT playing with EG way more than i was when he was on EG.  I think he naturally takes a more objective, leadership role which they already had on EG and didn't really fit in with the squad.  Just another example of why chemistry and fit is more important than the "sum of individual skill".  That what i want to see him on RNG, i think he can do a lot to "settle the storm" if they get titly and Ninja seems to listen to him already.

Ninja said he likes Default because he can scope with the left trigger. I just don't see why he doesn't play helljumper and remap crouch to a paddle

I use helljumper with a couple remapped buttons.  You get used to jumping and zooming with the buttons in the same side.  I would say that its easier for me now to do stabalize jumps for extra height than it was when i was zooming with RS. you just have to switch from trigger to bumper quickly.

what i mean by that is APG and ACE would take a lot of the popularity on that team. Where if commonly joined RNG he would be the best player and leader. 

I think you might be underestimating the popularity and respect that  people have for Commonly.  I don't think that it would be worse for him to play for Optic than it would for APG and Ace, though it may not be better either.  Right now all i care about is that a good halo personality gets on Optic with a team that can actually compete well in the Pro Leage.  It would be good for the players and for Halo as a whole to have the fans of the Optic brand get a peek at some top-level halo gameplay.