CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well shoot sorry for Mis quoting you! I should have read your post more carefully, well then the only person I know is against is 100% Cratos. Given he tweeted earlier, if Esl lets APG play for Naded before roster lock I'm done.

What is your reasoning behind why I personally shouldn't be able to play? Not attacking just actually wondering (nor am I saying I am 100% joining OpTic), but I'm currently a sub, not on a team as a starter. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Formal switching to halo.

Watch at the beginning of the halo part of vision. He really wanted to play LCQ. Now he can play pro league.

Insert Senator Clay Davis "shiiiiiiiit" gif here

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is your reasoning behind why I personally shouldn't be able to play? Not attacking just actually wondering (nor am I saying I am 100% joining OpTic), but I'm currently a sub, not on a team as a starter.

wait I think you misunderstood, I think you should be able to play!! Cratos said that on his Twitter I'm not saying that. I think OpTic should be able to pick up whoever they want! I was quoting Cratos not agreeing with him

naded continually making dumb choices. Love his game play and entertainment value in a tourney setting... but jesus.

If you're going to keep making choices like this just quit, move on, go to college, and maybe have a.. viable career?

Pretty sure if he were to stream regularly, it would be viable.

I remember when a EU team made it on Power Ranks.

Good times #EULife

OpTic pls

You were voted 8th by a few voters in the community power rankings since the Naded news dropped

lmaoooooo top ams right now are:Dany Knight,stress,triton jb,rammy,sypher,blakerz,juziro,firebird,burton,rob the turtle, and secktor

Top AMs:

Heinz

Danoxide

Randa

Cloud

but he doesn't, hence me using the plural of dumb choice

Dude has about 200k in career earnings. That's pretty good hay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there is ANY penalty. It should be to Naded only... Perhaps he shouldn't be able to join any pro squads until next season.

This is already the current case. The only reason the exception was made for OpTic is BECAUSE Naded said he won't be competing this season.

but he doesn't, hence me using the plural of dumb choice

Except if you had actually read his post in entirety, he specifically says that this would allow him to focus on other aspects of life (health, streaming, and family to name a few). 

I'm no mind reader, but lets break down the facts:

-He is on the 7th/8th ranked team compared to his old 2nd best team....... That sucks.  Prize money aint there. 

-He's 26, not 18. Life goes on.  Same reason why RoyBox will not be competing in h6. 

Weather he continues to compete or not, you got to respect his work ethic, halo career, and the years of dedication. Good luck @@Naded on your future endeavors.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I kind of wish people wouldn't overlook how well Maniac has been doing lately. Hes come a long, long way from the guy that didn't play at the start of H5 and was average as fuck by comparison to top players. Hes actually pretty good now.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

wait I think you misunderstood, I think you should be able to play!! Cratos said that on his Twitter I'm not saying that. I think OpTic should be able to pick up whoever they want! I was quoting Cratos not agreeing with him

Sorry just from the format of your post it looked like those were your words. No worries. Also, these are by far the weirdest power rankings this site has seen. How can you have eLevate at #8 when they don't have a full set team and aren't in the pro league? Should be a default top 8 until relegation.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry just from the format of your post it looked like those were your words. No worries. Also, these are by far the weirdest power rankings this site has seen. How can you have eLevate at #8 when they don't have a full set team and aren't in the pro league? Should be a default top 8 until relegation.

Just because a team isn't in the Pro League doesn't mean they aren't top 8. As for their roster, its the one they've been running with lately and it appears to be solid.