CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why would ANY pro be upset about this?

All the FLOpTic fanboys are saying you are 100% joining lolz

I made this meme when there were rumors of Ace buying a PGL #1 seed from Bucko, I'm sure some of you remember this.

ly2wQvW.jpg

I reworked it really fast.

7LC75sK.jpg

PS: I know that no one was paid, just found it funny that the same meme is somewhat relevant.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Formal switching to halo.

Watch at the beginning of the halo part of vision. He really wanted to play LCQ. Now he can play pro league.

Why would ANY pro be upset about this?

Cratos (although what doesn't piss him off), Snipedown was on here earlier saying it wasn't fair that they weren't allowed to switch after PAX, however when o posted that comment only 3 pros had spoken on the matter and 2 of 3 were opposed. It's pretty clear to me now that they may be the only two. Don't ask me though lol, ask Cratos.

If there is ANY penalty. It should be to Naded only... Perhaps he shouldn't be able to join any pro squads until next season.

The idea that Optic should have to find a 4th and replay against elevate for a roster spot is laughably ridiculous. Why should the actions of one person invalidate the accomplishments of the 3 others?

Anyway, I hope Naded decides to jump on in on the AM circuit. Maybe he can find some folks willing to grind to be the best.

Watch at the beginning of the halo part of vision. He really wanted to play LCQ. Now he can play pro league.

I doubt it

If they picked up Formal the world would explode.

Please Optic, I like (most of) the world. Don't pick up Formal.

Cratos (although what doesn't piss him off), Snipedown was on here earlier saying it wasn't fair that they weren't allowed to switch after PAX, however when o posted that comment only 3 pros had spoken on the matter and 2 of 3 were opposed. It's pretty clear to me now that they may be the only two. Don't ask me though lol, ask Cratos.

I don't think they should lose their league spot or have to forfeit games, I just think it's a shitty situation for all those effected, and with the rules that were said to us at PAX, I was very confused on the ruling being made. I never said it wasn't fair for us not to be able to change after PAX, this is how info gets lost along the way. All I said was exactly what we were told at PAX by the 343/ESL staff
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Literally anytime OpTic has a roster opening this forum declares it to be Formal's spot. It's not happening. Just stahp. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whatever, im over it. Let them keep the spot. Just establish some rules for when this happens, like making sure teams have a mandatory sub in place.

@@LethuL

Tell your boys Nick & Aaron to to stop taking nights off for CD listen parties and get a decent sleep schedule or they arent gonna take a single series in pro league and get bounced in realignment

• Upvote (+1) 7

That is a little of the reasoning to why I have decided it will be best to step down from competing this season so they can pick up another 4th that better fits them and also be able to relieve a lot of stress off my shoulders so I can focus on other aspects of my life (health, streaming, family to name a few) because this past month or so has been so hectic for me. This is NOT at all me leaving on bad terms with anyone from the team, this is just a decision I felt would not only be best for me but best for the team as well. I may continue to compete in the next season so DO NOT think of this is as a "retirement" but as of now I'm going to be focusing on other things rather than competing/practicing with a team all the time. Hey, after 10 years of competing in every Halo since Halo 2 at the top level without a break, I think a break is deserved haha :walshy: !

- Brett "Naded"

IE:

• Naded ineligible to compete for rest of the season
  • OpTic APG

How are people talking about "Top AMs" without mentioning the based online GAWD that is Tripppppppppppppey  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't understand the drop Corey talk, they'll pick up APG I think, I'd like to see 2gre, but that'll never happen Danoxide is there best choice.

Str8 Sick seems to have the right mindset regarding scrims, and imo, was making a lot of plays for them in the tourney.

naded continually making dumb choices. Love his game play and entertainment value in a tourney setting... but jesus. 

If you're going to keep making choices like this just quit, move on, go to college, and maybe have a.. viable career?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

How are people talking about "Top AMs" without mentioning the based online GAWD that is Tripppppppppppppey  :wutface:

he has too many Ps in his name to get it correct every time so they just skip over him

naded continually making dumb choices. Love his game play and entertainment value in a tourney setting... but jesus. 

If you're going to keep making choices like this just quit, move on, go to college, and maybe have a.. viable career?

That's a pretty high horse you're riding there.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

not really. either make hay while the sun shines or end up as a 30 year old ex pro gamer with nothing to show for it.

I'm just glad optic APG is finally happening

ah, Justin is wrong.

Or maybe he thought it was supposed to be a secret? idk.

Just wanted to say I always liked how you handled your time at CLG and it's cool to see you showing this much interest/support for EG/Halo now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whatever, im over it. Let them keep the spot. Just establish some rules for when this happens, like making sure teams have a mandatory sub in place.

Keep a guy on the payroll that may or may not ever contribute to the earnings? Convince someone who might serve themselves better by grind AM circuit to reserve themselves to a team that may never play them?

Doesn't sound good.

The current system is fine. Protect players by restricting when teams can drop them wilst also recognizing that players aren't slaves and can quit whenever they want.

Are you saying that every team should have a main 4 + 1 backup on the roster at all times? 

I don't think they should lose their league spot or have to forfeit games, I just think it's a shitty situation for all those effected, and with the rules that were said to us at PAX, I was very confused on the ruling being made. I never said it wasn't fair for us not to be able to change after PAX, this is how info gets lost along the way. All I said was exactly what we were told at PAX by the 343/ESL staff

Well shoot sorry for Mis quoting you! I should have read your post more carefully, well then the only person I know is against is 100% Cratos. Given he tweeted earlier, "if Esl lets APG play for Naded before roster lock I'm done." - Cratos.