Naded, naded,

to the pro league did he doth finally make it,

amongst trials and tribulations,

many a team member were traded,

a flaming beard did appear

when the end was in sight and near

a broken down old train, why not,

a little rust and polish surely worth a shot

the grind and the hate, is naded too late?

a night off for drake, a mistake?

that vlog of a fucking cake, hashtag gainz

finally to the LCQ doth our sleep deprived heroes arrive

matching foes, stride for stride!

well except liquid... our humble author sighed

one last chance against elevate!

alas, the pro league we have made!

Naded the great!

quiet, a melancholy chorus

as i look at the road now laid before us

a sad post on the beyond forum

our enamored hero departs,

leaving many a broken heart

an Ode to Naded,

a man who truly loved that which he did,

an inspiration to many, at heart just a kid,

oft misunderstood for the emotion he showed,

a community with a debt that he would never want owed,

thank you for all you have done,

now off you ride, into setting sun

until your return,

your words will echo on, 

one shot top middle -- OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

<3

OT - I'm just trying to figure out if this conspiracy talk is just a coping mechanism for losing Naded.

I understand, It's just that we get ignored and don't get chances because we have no name. If we run into CLG(any top Pro team)every tournament and have decent games, but get eliminated how can we get known? Clutching up yeah, but what's the odds if we never play them? You need practice against said level of skill to an extent. Danoxide was always good, but he got ridiculously better when playing always at that higher level, he got his chance because of the people he played with, they noticed it in him because of that.

I must only watch Pro teams play.

lmaoooooo top ams right now are:Dany Knight,stress,triton jb,rammy,sypher,blakerz,juziro,firebird,burton,rob the turtle, and secktor

• Downvote (-1) 6

that is what I'm arguing

I understand, where exactly do you draw the line to say no to any other team. It's not fair that it was a rule and they approved it to be broken when there was no situation forcing him too "step down". (Even though I respect him doing so.)

lmaoooooo top ams right now are:Dany Knight,stress,triton jb,rammy,sypher,blakerz,juziro,firebird,burton,rob the turtle, and secktor

Rammy, Burton, Blakerz, vtec, and Dany. No others besides Tiz, your being biased with who you know. Any other of those kids haven't placed higher than an of those I've named.So please explain how their considered top but None of us are? (Top AM should be based off of placements in tourneys and performance against Pro's.)

Edit: Firebird has been on top AM teams, haven't seen him play tho. Stress hasn't been on a top AM team for awhile now.

ROB THE TURTLE??

Really, of all the possibilities you pick him over the likes of nerdy?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rammy, Burton, Blakerz, vtec, and Dany. No others besides Tiz, your being biased with who you know. Any other of those kids haven't placed higher than an of those I've named.So please explain how their considered top but None of us are?

TIZ GOOD.....LMAOOOOOOO STOPPPPPP. he makes the dumbest plays of 2016

• Downvote (-1) 6

What exactly makes someone a "Top AM?"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lets be honest though OpTic will EASILY win every single match in the pro league because theyre the BEST at CoD so theyre gonna be the best at Halo too because CoD is much harder than Halo lol OpTic could probably win the pro league with only 3 players theyre that good haha especially them CLG noobs who think theyre really good haha even Scump by himself would shit all over CLG 1000000% lol

• Downvote (-1) 1

What exactly makes someone a "Top AM?"

Rename your GT to RNG Selena Gomez.. You REALLY like her dont you?

I understand, where exactly do you draw the line to say no to any other team. It's not fair that it was a rule and they approved it to be broken when there was no situation forcing him too "step down". (Even though I respect him doing so.)

This is kind of what I was getting at earlier. We don't/might never know if there was something forcing him to step down because he may value his privacy in that regard.

• Upvote (+1) 4

ROB THE TURTLE??

Really, of all the possibilities you pick him over the likes of nerdy?

:simms: Rob hasn't really done anything in this seen I'm sorry to say. Not dissing Rob one bit, I love the guy. 8)

TIZ GOOD.....LMAOOOOOOO STOPPPPPP. he makes the dumbest plays of 2016

Tiz is still better than 60% of the AM's I know. :kappa:

Here is a list of my top ams:

• Danoxide
  • Heinz
  • Swift Kill
  • Hysteria
  • Cloud
  • Randa
  • Cpt Anarchy - was great against optic
  • Upvote (+1) 4

We finally get to sip on some OpTic juice Brisk Mate, and now y'all want to make OpTic play a deathmatch for the final spot? God damn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here is a list of my top ams:

• Danoxide
  • Heinz
  • Swift Kill
  • Hysteria
  • Cloud
  • Randa​
  • Cpt Anarchy - was great against optic

I'm gonna sound like I'm :salt: y I'm not on that list but, honestly Cpt Anarchy wasn't the best on his team against them. Out of all of them Dan is the best, the list is good though. Just adding him means you have to add everyone else.

Edit: I might be salty

24x032d.gif

I've had a crush on her since i was l was like 11 years old back when she was on Disney channel. 

aww

I'm gonna sound like I'm :salt: y I'm not on that list but, honestly Cpt Anarchy wasn't the best on his team against them. Out of all of them Dan is the best, the list is good though. Just adding him means you have to add everyone else.

Edit: I might be salty

Was only really naming former pro's as a joke bro lol, I personally wouldnt have hysteria anywhere near that list was just trying to make a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like you are the first pro I've seen, to not be upset by the situation. Must be the money helping you see straight

Why would ANY pro be upset about this?

• Upvote (+1) 5