CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Small part of the teams story 

what i mean by that is APG and ACE would take a lot of the popularity on that team. Where if commonly joined RNG he would be the best player and leader. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yea well....what do YOU know about making a big decision like this?  :puckett:  

its kinda ironic because its exactly waht he did =) changed a franchise and led his team to victory.:o

• Downvote (-1) 4

Anyone know the current series score for EG Vs ALG?

3-1 EG, playing one more game according to Lunchbox.

I don't understand the "lets fight out of our base half the game" that happened on truth ctf. It just does not make sense to me. In that scenario either you reclaim control of your base and don't have map control, or you regain it as a result of them capping on you. Seems like it would be better to send the first guy to respawn across the map into car side/their base.

It shouldn't be about popularity or being the leader. It's about finding an effective team, regardless of what role you end up taking in it.

He would be more effective on RNG thats the point im making. Higher ceiling, more responsibility greater reward. 

I write motivational speeches in my free time, sorry if i get preachy guys lol, its rubs off in my real life sometimes.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

ALG really has to work on their objective play.

Ninja playing still so well with these garbage settings is surprising though you could see how they held him back.

I think this form of RNG is better than the new ALG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just going to start making excuses when I lose a series like everyone else

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 10

ALG has been somewhat disappointing so far. Still a brand new team though.

Yea i agree atm but i think ALG is full of grinders again. Give them a month and they're gonna be disgusting as long as they keep this up. 

Just going to start making excuses when I lose a series like everyone else

"eL Town had a headache" I already got one for you bud

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ALG really has to work on their objective play.

Ninja playing still so well with these garbage settings is surprising though you could see how they held him back.

Commonly is definitely a good fit. It will be interesting to see who the 4th actually is. Thoughts on Heinz as the 4th? I'd like to see nV and RNG scrim each other with the rosters that were rolled out tonight.

the fact that ALG stayed online and scrimmed EG after playing a full series vs RNG shows a lot of grit. If they stay together you know they will be the people asking for scrims at 1 AM. Grinders for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

surprised no one mentioned that cratos, lifestyle, ryanoob, and shooter scrimmed randa, swift kill, danoxide, and str8 sick. score was like 5-2, they seem like a solid squad. they're about to scrim nv right now

also ola and penguin absolutely destroyed mikwen and rayne in 2v2 flag warm-ups and it was the funniest thing i've watched in a long time.  :walshy: really hope this nv squad sticks together (although penguin might have options that seem more appealing), they have a lot of potential and chemistry.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How someone can argue that stats don't matter in a game decided by stats is beyond me. Are stats all that matters? No, but they are a very good indicator of a players performance when analyzed correctly

Team stats matter, not individual player stats. In FFA, stats are a very accurate indicator of a player's performance. But when you're talking about a team based gametype, there's so much more that goes into it, especially at a pro level. Again, the key point is that team stats matter, not individual player stats.

Is this RNG better than the last RNG 

And is this ALG better than the last ALG?

i like cratos lifestyle shooter and ryanoob, awesome under the radar team. Just what ryanoob likes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i like cratos lifestyle shooter and ryanoob, awesome under the radar team. Just what ryanoob likes.

Not sure if they crack top 8. Will be interesting.