CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Envy used to scrim CLG almost every night and they got vastly better from it. There are pros and cons to denying CLG scrims.

No matter what gain a team gets from scrimming CLG, CLG gets more by scrimming them.

By agreeing to scrim CLG all the teams are essentially agreeing to play for 2nd place.

• Downvote (-1) 5

- Brett "Naded"

Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! Hope to see you back competing sooner rather than later. I think optic will definitely be worse without you.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Optic candidates:

- APG

- Heinz

- Hysteria

- Cloud

- Danoxide

- Randa

- Aries

- Fearitself

- Tsquared

- A high-profile AM

I may be biased but I hope for

laeDxE5.png

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow, OpTic just can't hold a roster together, I feel kind of bad for them.

I understand where Naded is coming from but OpTic have beaten some really good teams since forming, it just seems like wasted potential, which again is a bit of a trend for OpTic. It's a shame cause I consider myself a member of the #GreenWall.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Heinz is the correct choice (IMO, obviously), but OpTic will go for APG due to the friendly relationship they have in that group.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

E6 lost 3-0 to NV but people are still putting them 2nd?

Is it ok that I +rep'd this even though I put them as second?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. We didn't really practice as much as I thought we would as a team.

April 2016 - TB: Optic Naded will whip them into shape

May 2016 - Naded: holy **** guys I can't work miracles

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this so soon but I did feel like that could be a frustrating/stressful situation for someone who's in it to succeed and wants to grind like its, yknow, their job. The new Optic seemed to start off so well but then they're taking time off the week before the LCQ and stuff, it just seems weird. Like normally you'd celebrate after you win, not before.

Anyways, bad news for Optic... but considering he "may continue to compete" this could actually turn into a huge pickup for some up and coming Challenger league team. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

bummed naded won't be competing but at least it seems like he will still be around and stream

his streams are always quality 

• Upvote (+1) 4

apg/str8 sick/ace/maniac seems like a weird team tbh. I think heinz would be better.

Seems weird though, he should milked the #GreenWall and built a huge YT following.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It will be apg but no one can match nadeds ability to slay while being obj focused.

Honestly i want danoxide.

• Upvote (+1) 3