CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did OpTic ever explain why they no showed??

Yeah someone posted a clip from Str8 Sick's stream a few pages back where he said that people were busy and that because it wasn't a mandatory tournament they decided not to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Mikwen are you guys all at the NV house? or is this just a drastic turnaround in online performances?

Either way awesome to see you guys replicating LAN performances online, time to make some noise in that pro league.

@@CyReN should update the  first post with the pro leaue schedule.

Sucks that day 1 goes against Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

Also Optic is really nonchalant about playing despite the fact that pro league is Thursday.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Watched nV vs EG rebroadcast. Unfortunate that they lost, however their online performance has improved drastically and they did definitely give EG a tough match, so I'm really proud of them for coming close. This does show this team has potential in becoming a t2 team.

And BTW, is it just me or has Lunchbox been playing like a God recently? He's been looking dominant for like 3 weeks now. I'm glad Lunch is getting back to form after a tough first season of Halo 5.

Also what is all this talk about OpTic APG about?

• Upvote (+1) 3

scrimscores530.png

Just a heads up, eLevate scrimmed nV last night and lost 3-4. Their fourth was Falcated again.

Man, RNG was 3 points away from forcing a game 7, I was on the edge of my seat, biting my nails, but it wasn't meant to be...

Question: now that the top 2 seeds are in the finals, has the tourney become boring? Does it cancel out the fun of e6 getting first rounded?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just a heads up, eLevate scrimmed nV last night and lost 3-4. Their fourth was Falcated again.

Hmmm, didn't see that on h5arena, odd.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll tweet it out when I get home from classes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Judging by community power ranking votes so far, nV and RNG will be really close.

Still have a day left though.

Get your votes in fam.

i love how everyone is counting out EG like they are the sudds

i get they arent practiced right now but god damn, i think it'll be an interesting series 

Judging by community power ranking votes so far, nV and RNG will be really close.

Still have a day left though.

Get your votes in fam.

FUCK

thank you for reminding me

• Upvote (+1) 4

i get they arent practiced right now but god damn, i think it'll be an interesting series

FUCK

thank you for reminding me

Got you bro :p

And idk man, they beat nV and Liquid (as well as RNG) pretty handily in scrims pre-suspector vacation. Now they're barely beatin them. They're verrrrrrrrrrrry rusty right now.

we will see I guess but I won't be surprised if it's a hot 4-0

• Upvote (+1) 2

I fully expect them to take 1-2 games, maybe even 3, but a win seems too unreasonable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG gonna get swept 4-0 as is tradition

Edit: Id love to be proven wrong though. However I just think CLG will punish any small mistakes EG may make due to rust that they wouldn't normally make.