CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG loses slayer 50-41 Ninja plays bad they lose. nina played bad.

How someone can argue that stats don't matter in a game decided by stats is beyond me. Are stats all that matters? No, but they are a very good indicator of a players performance when analyzed correctly

A can of worms my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Scrim ends 7-6 RNG. Definitely not impressed with this ALG squad. They've been playing together with this roster since worlds ended and got beat by a team most people thought was inferior and hasn't played that much together. Also Ninja was playing with new settings (Crouch on left stick and sprint on right stick which is flipped since Ninja plays on default)

• Upvote (+1) 5

How someone can argue that stats don't matter in a game decided by stats is beyond me. Are stats all that matters? No, but they are a very good indicator of a players performance when analyzed correctly

Most people don't analyze them correctly is the issue. They just straight look at K/D and label a player washed or whatever. It's like using batting average in baseball to judge a hitters contribution. You gotta go deeper to get the real picture, most people just don't bother.

• Upvote (+1) 8

RNG Wins series 7-6. 

RNG won the majority of the Objectives. ALG Won slayers. 

RNG looks like the better team. and im not saying that because those alg guys dislike me. they lost big on some objective gametypes. and won close on a few slayers. 

I hope commonly sticks around, we will have to wait for liquid to scrim ALG. 

overall i like this RNG roster. 

ALSO NOTE kind of a big deal ninja is playing on a new button layout for the first time today. his sprint and crouch sticks are now swapped from what he usually has. Big adjustment. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RNG 7 ALG 6

I like the team hope it sticks

Also, idk how Ninja plays default. I feel like he's crippling himself

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG 7 ALG 6

I like the team hope it sticks

Also, idk how Ninja plays default. I feel like he's crippling himself

I agree. Default is trash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I agree. Default is trash.

I third this. Hopefully he changes that up. Now is the best time to do so before they get in the meat of the pro league.

RNG looked nice but I'm still on the fence. Props to Hamy for speaking up and pointed out errors done by the others.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We could see legit 6+ teams contended for 1-2. #2.

Fixed that for you.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ninja said he likes Default because he can scope with the left trigger. I just don't see why he doesn't play helljumper and remap crouch to a paddle

Woah, must have missed it. Denial cut Huke? what happened there? Did the announcement come? I thought they were gonna release contra or devon or some shit

Third time's the charm

RNG loses slayer 50-41 Ninja plays bad they lose. nina played bad.

I feel like when it comes to professional Halo, if anyone on your team plays pretty bad you lose. Ninja is not the god that determines his teams fate. It's unfair to him as well because basically what you're (you're not the only one who says this) saying is that RNG won 7 games and Ninja lost them 6. Don't solely watch Ninja and you'll probably understand. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@Commonly i know you read these, so here is my pitch for you to join RNG.

Joining RNG would give you the opportunity to be a leader and make the players around you even better, think Lebron James. Hearing your callouts and your constructive criticism was so great. You can turn that RNG team into a better team. If you were to join liquid (considering that is your only other team decision at the moment) I think yall would play great but not grow, ace and apg are very vocal leaders, im not saying they wont let you voice your opinion but maybe they don't take your in game decisions/direction as serious as RNG did today. When you told players on the RNG squad to stay alive or dont push, they listened more so than i have seen from them in a while. 

The safe thing to do would be to join liquid, play with popular players, who are liked by the community and liked by other popular pro players from other video games. Any team with you on it is top 4 just flat out on paper. I think the ceiling is not as high with liquid.

You take a risk and join RNG and i think the reward is far greater.

Wouldn't you want to be known at the guy who Changed a franchise and led HIS team to the finals?

Or do you want to be a small part of some other persons story?

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 4