CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You can't make two changes in the team just one, so that intel is false.

Oh really?  :lxthul:

Not that this confirms anything because it probably isn't true, but I did just match APG, Maniac, Ace, and Demon D online.

APG's shot is still sick AF, disappointing he's not on Liquid. No offense to Assault.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This regret slayer game really hurt nV.

OzR5fIf.png

Went from up 26-20 to down 29-28 in just 45 SECONDS.

Then went from down 29-28 to down 37-29 in another 45 seconds.

You can't let a team go on a 17-3 run in the middle of a game, especially a team like EG where it's already hard enough to take wins.

Link to game: http://halo5arena.com/match/ee06753f-480d-402d-b4cb-7ffe87ef6742/mikwen?timeplayed=2016-05-31&custom=1

The Coliseum CTF where nV was up 2-0, then almost had the third cap, but they chose a bad place to toss the flag was another big moment that cost nV the series.

But them 3-0'ing E6 and nearly beating EG gives me high hopes for nV in Pro League. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Not that this confirms anything because it probably isn't true, but I did just match APG, Maniac, Ace, and Demon D online.

APG's shot is still sick AF, disappointing he's not on Liquid. No offense to Assault.

i played them too, demon d is bad.  apg, ace, and maniac sick tho obviously.  But ya i don't think demon d is on optic lol.  theyre just playing some arena together

Oh.

Great.

CLG vs EG. Never seen that before.

I'm SO excited.

But it's El Classico

• Upvote (+1) 4

When NV wins 3 of the 4 OBJ games, but loses the series because of the slayers.

3046515-6841240111-salty.gif

EG have only won 2 objective gametypes and are in the finals.

Slayer-only team.

Oh.

Great.

CLG vs EG. Never seen that before.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid. Never seen that before.

Manchester Utd vs Liverpool. Never seen that before.

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund. Never seen that before.

Juventus vs AC Milan. Never seen that before.

I'm SO excited.

What you said sounds a bit more silly now, doesn't it?
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Can anyone tell me whats up with Naded and optic? or are trolls being trolls? I wasnt able to keep up with hcs drama these days so I'd appreciate it if someone updated me on this

Can anyone tell me whats up with Naded and optic? or are trolls being trolls? I wasnt able to keep up with hcs drama these days so I'd appreciate it if someone updated me on this

I heard he was leaving OpTic and they were picking Tupac up, but nothing is confirmed yet 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I heard he was leaving OpTic and they were picking Tupac up, but nothing is confirmed yet 

I was gonna make a joke about tupac having a decent kd of 1.0 but thats too fucked up

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was gonna make a joke about tupac having a decent kd of 1.0 but thats too fucked up

I wouldn't underestimate him, he used to LAN with Shoot to Kill back in CE. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't underestimate him, he used to LAN with Shoot to Kill back in CE. 

I heard he respawned in cuba

This regret slayer game really hurt nV.

OzR5fIf.png

Went from up 26-20 to down 29-28 in just 45 SECONDS.

Then went from down 29-28 to down 37-29 in another 45 seconds.

You can't let a team go on a 17-3 run in the middle of a game, especially a team like EG where it's already hard enough to take wins.

Link to game: http://halo5arena.com/match/ee06753f-480d-402d-b4cb-7ffe87ef6742/mikwen?timeplayed=2016-05-31&custom=1

The Coliseum CTF where nV was up 2-0, then almost had the third cap, but they chose a bad place to toss the flag was another big moment that cost nV the series.

But them 3-0'ing E6 and nearly beating EG gives me high hopes for nV in Pro League. 

snowball doesnt even begin to describe that. regret slayer is the worst offender easily.

I really wished Torque slayer got a chance. It is 100% a good gametype with the two snipers and camo bottom mid.

I mean, at this point you can't deny the shit gets boring. EG will get dominated. 

I'm a cummie though so yay lethul

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was under the impression he was going to rejoin the team once he was able to compete at a top level again

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was under the impression he was going to rejoin the team once he was able to compete at a top level again

apg said he didnt want to interfere and will just wait for the transfer period to either get on a team, or see if liquid will make a change

• Upvote (+1) 2