CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

tomorrow would be pretty hype if nV beat EG

I'm hyped for that matchup. Also hyped for Liquid's performance today, think they have a lot of potential for a top 4 league finish.

I'm hyped for that matchup. Also hyped for Liquid's performance today, think they have a lot of potential for a top 4 league finish.

Keep in mind Suspector and most of EG had barely played at all the past week and I don't think they've scrimmed the new settings. I expected Liquid to win.

Please don't post gifs that will ruin mobile users data plans. Download them first to see if they are a huge size!

And please don't hide them under a spoiler tag - it still downloads it as far as I know.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm watching the rebroadcast and dear god @@OGRE2 please get into casting. We need this level of knowledge.

How long does that last though? It seems like we always have this brief moment when players stop competing and swap to casting where they're SO good compared to the other casters and then they don't really play and the months slip by until they don't really know whats going on anymore. I wish we could have someone like 2gre cast but continue to play and learn so they never fall off knowledge wise

• Upvote (+1) 3

Woke up right now, and I heard that nV absolutely killed it yesterday vs E6. That's what I wanted to hear. Good freakin shit EnVy crew! #EoD #BoysInBlue #Squad

CiSEYNmWsAA3aaz.jpg

Elumnite carries hard

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been AFK for a bit, i downloaded windows 10 and now my computer can only have one tab up at a time. I have a super old laptop. 

hey at least you'll be able to play Halo 5 PC now when it inevitably comes out  :simms:

VoD's of the NV/E6 match?

Golden boys rebroadcasts. Idk if they're sub only tho. If you don't get to it I'll probably have them listed on the vod subreddit tomorrow morning sometime

I'm watching the rebroadcast and dear god @@OGRE2 please get into casting. We need this level of knowledge.

Link? I've been real busy at work and I'm dying over here.

So, yesterday when I went to bed, all of a sudden a tournament popped up...? 343i REALLY needs to get better at announcing dates for HCS events in time.

Anyways, I watched EG vs Liquid and I did enjoy 2gre & thought Goldenboy did a good job at pbp + everything else.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Whoever brought up the fact that the broadcast wasn't fully pbp the whole time is so right. We can watch what's going on on the screen and understand what's happening in the game for the most part.

It's just like with pro teams communication, it's all about small talk, baby. And Walshy/2gre small talk is the best thing ever.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, yesterday when I went to bed, all of a sudden a tournament popped up...? 343i REALLY needs to get better at announcing dates for HCS events in time.

This isn't a 343i hosted tourney.

The Pro League (343i hosted stuff w/ ESL) begins this Thursday and Friday.

----------------

Also, Happy Memorial Day everyone!

• Upvote (+1) 4

This isn't a 343i hosted tourney.

Is it Twitch? Assumed it was 343i due to it being a preview tournament. 343i still need to get better at announcing dates.

Is it Twitch? Assumed it was 343i due to it being a preview tournament. 343i still need to get better at announcing dates.

I heard Papa Johns by someone, haven't really heard solid info on it to be honest though.

Throwback to tranQs montage. Probably the best intro ever imo.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Throwback to tranQs montage. Probably the best intro ever imo.

Damn. tranQ was one of my favourite streamers back when everyone just played online h3 in like 2014, kind of sad he moved on.

This is one the best montages simply because sillygoose is a god.

• Upvote (+1) 3