CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic have forfeited?

Accidental mobile neg. Or plus rep, I can't tell on mobile.

Naded wasn't the reason they didn't play this preview tournament, he did left a scrim but we don't know the reason to why he did it and a lot of people are speculating stupid stuff.

oh thanks for clearing that up.  I was trying to figure out based on tweets \ forum posts lol

Well eff me in the A for saying nV was going to get 3-0'd...

I'm clearly an idiot,

I would have predicted the same thing seeing their recent results.  even the 2v2 tourneys with Huke going off really had me convinced.  They did not show for this series at all.  

I would have predicted the same thing seeing their recent results.  even the 2v2 tourneys with Huke going off really had me convinced.  They did not show for this series at all.  

It's obvious. Enigma6 may be the second best team in competitive Halo, but Envy is just the best  :lxthul:

They lost a close bo5 in a single elimination tournament that means nothing outside of the 5k. They'll show up for pro league.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

That tri cast was really solid, really wish Walshy would start to learn to the game again. He is really behind on how H5 is played tbh.

Having the 2gre knowledge was amazing, really helped out Alex.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY REALLY?

About as many times as Walshy can say your out of position???

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG up 3-2 over TLiquid in scrims. CLG won their scrims 10 - 4. What a time to be alive, GMAN.

Did EG and TL finish, just looked and I think EG were playing MM. Unless you were referring to the series score in the tourney.

EG up 3-2 over TLiquid in scrims. CLG won their scrims 10 - 4. What a time to be alive, GMAN.

O_o 

Liquid aren't scrimming right now.  They lost 3-2 in the tourney to EG today, then scrimmed Renegades and lost 5-0 before getting off for the night.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did EG and TL finish, just looked and I think EG were playing MM. Unless you were referring to the series score in the tourney

O_o 

Liquid aren't scrimming right now.  They lost 3-2 in the tourney to EG today, then scrimmed Renegades and lost 5-0 before getting off for the night.

You're right its MM. Looks like Snipe didn't change the series command in chat. :(

​My bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys the only reason why NV 3-0'd E6 is because Cratos didn't want us to be bored by giving us the result we expected

Well played.

Can someone explained what happened today? I thought there was a preview tourny, but I never saw anyone on here mention who beat who

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explained what happened today? I thought there was a preview tourny, but I never saw anyone on here mention who beat who

nV 3-0 E6

RNG 3-2 ALG

EG 3-2 TL

OpTic DQ'd, CLG advances

• Upvote (+1) 9

CyReN already explained it above me, but here is the bracket for tomorrow if you need it.

http://challonge.com/hcspreview

Starts back up at 9pm Eastern.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Please don't post gifs that will ruin mobile users data plans. Download them first to see if they are a huge size!

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1