CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goldenboy's stream if you want to hear commentary from him, Walshy and sometimes Ogre 2. Otherwise try to find the players playing if they stream

First day of preview tournament, $5,000 on the line. 

Official stream is here https://www.twitch.tv/goldenboyftw with Goldenboy, Walshy and Ogre2 casting

Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have that gif of naded going all bi-polar at worlds? Seems important for upcoming memes.

This?

MzhZZnk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I meant when he was hyping up then laughing and winking then hyping up again, might not have been worlds now I think about it. 

This?

MzhZZnk.gif

No it was from xgames I'm pretty sure and it was him after a win just going nuts with his facial expressions. 

Does anyone have that gif of naded going all bi-polar at worlds? Seems important for upcoming memes.

not that this is really the place to say this, and i understand the informal use of the term bipolar tends to mean quick mood swings, but bipolar disorder is like long periods of depression (months and months) followed by long periods of mania (months and months).  just so we know that, while naded is a headcase, he is most likely not bi polar, just emotional

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why did Optic forfeit?

Is it confirmed that Naded is the reason for the forfeit or are we all jumping to conclusions based on previous events?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Few Naded tweets:

Also the reason OpTic isn't playing today could potentially be due to a few reasons adding up: Syndicate just got to the Scuf house again, its Crims birthday, and they likely got shit faced last night.

• Upvote (+1) 4

not that this is really the place to say this, and i understand the informal use of the term bipolar tends to mean quick mood swings, but bipolar disorder is like long periods of depression (months and months) followed by long periods of mania (months and months).  just so we know that, while naded is a headcase, he is most likely not bi polar, just emotional

Quick and sudden mood swings are also a symptom. But yeah this isn't the place for that I didn't mean it literally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like game 1 was a warmup game for EG

As is tradition

Also I'm loving the ogre 2 analyst action. Really enjoying these three.

Few Naded tweets:

Also the reason OpTic isn't playing today could potentially be due to a few reasons adding up: Syndicate just got to the Scuf house again, its Crims birthday, and they likely got shit faced last night.

And it started at 4 PM their time. Let's be real, Ace and Maniac aren't awake

• Upvote (+1) 7

GB telling those who are complaining about sound issues that he fixed it, and then telling everyone else who is still complaining to go fuck themselves. Love it.

Also love that Ogre 2 is still involved in Halo 5 even though he retired; hopefully this opens the door for him casting future events.

• Upvote (+1) 6

OG was looking so good and better and better each scrim after picking up Str8 Sick.  Sighhh :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

GB telling those who are complaining about sound issues that he fixed it, and then telling everyone else who is still complaining to go fuck themselves. Love it.

Also love that Ogre 2 is still involved in Halo 5 even though he retired; hopefully this opens the door for him casting future events.

I'd rather him be an analyst or one one of these 3 caster teams. It seems like GMAN and Walshy are doing most of the casting and he chimes in every once in a while but does a good job after the game analyzing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd rather him be an analyst or one one of these 3 caster teams. It seems like GMAN and Walshy are doing most of the casting and he chimes in every once in a while but does a good job after the game analyzing.

Yea I think Walshy and GB are doing a good job recognizing that 2gre is the only one of the three who has actually competed in Halo 5, and they look to him for insights in that way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is also the first time he's done anything even remotely like this (I think)

• Upvote (+1) 1