OGRE 2!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit*

Bracket Boys

[removed because it has been updated]

• Upvote (+1) 3

OGRE 2!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit*

Bracket Boys

Shouldn't EG/Liquid be on the other side of the bracket from CLG?

OGRE 2!!!!!!!!!!

*Edit*

Bracket

This has to be a mistake right? How do you put the top 2 teams on the same side? Surely the EG/TL series and the RNG/ALG series need to be switched.

Edit: They've made the with I mentioned above lol

The power rankings had E6 as #2 right guys?  :lxthul:

And this means they have EG as the #4 seed here  :thinking:

*Edit*

Updated Bracket Boys

vigAkst.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded leaving midstream few days ago, some possible hints in OpTics vlogs about stuff, and now they forfeit this tournament?  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Formal is coming back. Heard it here first. Someone HAS to knock lethul down a peg this is too much.

(pls.)

• Upvote (+1) 3

scrimscores528.png

I see a pattern here

What you don't see is that the template for making these has CLG already on the left filled-in with blanks on the right

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seeing Ogre 2 on the desk is amazing. Even if it is a skype desk :kappa:

so whats going on with optic? because i just want them to be good and shit always happens.  if naded left or was dropped i can see that being a good thing if they pick up the right player

Formal is coming back. Heard it here first. Someone HAS to knock lethul down a peg this is too much.

(pls.)

Unless OpTic's CoD team goes to shit or the CoD scene goes to shit, don't hope

so whats going on with optic? because i just want them to be good and shit always happens.  if naded left or was dropped i can see that being a good thing if they pick up the right player

They're going to need a helluva player if they want to replace Naded. He is a crazy good playmaker and incredible slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow I went from really wanting to see Naded get a tournament win earlier in the year to "this guy is super crazy"   super fast

So, what's going on today and what stream should I be watching? I'm a bit behind.

So, what's going on today and what stream should I be watching? I'm a bit behind.

First day of preview tournament, $5,000 on the line. 

Official stream is here https://www.twitch.tv/goldenboyftw with Goldenboy, Walshy and Ogre2 casting

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goldenboy's stream if you want to hear commentary from him, Walshy and sometimes Ogre 2. Otherwise try to find the players playing if they stream

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have that gif of naded going all bi-polar at worlds? Seems important for upcoming memes.

They're going to need a helluva player if they want to replace Naded. He is a crazy good playmaker and incredible slayer.

Only Friday and Saturday :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1