CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God damn Ninja's gameplay gets so much focus and discussion. I wish people discussed other pros' gameplay in depth like they do Ninja's.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry for being out of the loop, but can someone tell me how this Pro League preview tournament tomorrow is structured? I want to make sticky threads for it on r/Halo, but knowing how the whole thing is going to shake out beforehand would be helpful. Basically I need the following info:

• Is it being streamed on any main channel (Halo or something else) or just individual player channels?
  • Is it just tomorrow? I saw a graphic saying 29-31, but it seemed weird it would go into Tuesday with only eight teams.
  • Is there already a bracket or something available? If not, do we know when one will be?

I tried to look this stuff up myself, but couldn't find anything; figured this would be the best place to ask. Any help would be appreciated!

• Upvote (+1) 5

If you count completed games (start to finish), CLG won 10-4 tonight.

If you count the Truth CTF game as a continuation, CLG only won 9-5.  (RNG got a cap before CLG got 3 caps.)

• Downvote (-1) 1

God damn Ninja's gameplay gets so much focus and discussion. I wish people discussed other pros' gameplay in depth like they do Ninja's.

He built a fanbase, he created a personality, one of the most popular outspoken pros. Which makes him vulnerable to an extremely dedicated fanbase, and open to massive amounts of critics.

No one should be surprised by that, ninja has done an incredible amount for this community, we would see probably more critics of other players if they tried harder to build personalities for themselves. Most of them just don't have that desire, so nobody really talks about them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Commonly is not a happy Hamy right now. Called out his teammates for not caring as much as he does.

If that's a zero, probably a fanboy or MAYBE an alt.

If that's an O, then it's actually his main tag.

Thank you sir

I think Lethul takes it personally when the twitch chat starts talking shit about CLG or him personally whenever they play against Ninja. As a matter of fact, he placed a wager on his chat, while down 5-1, that he would bet anyone in the chat $100 that they would still win this scrim and look at what is happening. Gotta love Lethul's mentality. 

lol this is true. The night E6 was winning most of the games at first, chat started running wild, then he locked in. Lethul got that mean streak

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn page 1301-1302 took quite a turn huh guys?

Lol you're the best, you're the strongest, you're the prettiest.... Damn us for being excited that someone challenged your crown :(.....All hail king Lethul.....:(

Blevins has shown time and time again that he can't break the mental barrier to fully succeed.

He isn't growing enough. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

ninja was calling out snakebite in their courtyard on stasis for a while, and his face when victory refused to look was hilarious. He was yelling "Cam, cam" and was in complete disbelief :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't mean it. Really unfair thing to say to my teammates, who all put as much time as they can into the game and all obviously care about it as much as I do. 

It's alright bro... that's the worst part about not being physically with your team when practicing

So.. What was the final score of the scrim

10-4 CLG.

They replayed the game Royal 2 dropped out of when RNG was up 2-0 and CLG won.

• Upvote (+1) 1