CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This montage is ridiculous. Dat editing.

just wish it were longer lol 

Please no... That type of editing is not meant for Halo.

I actually really enjoyed it. Nice change of pace.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Define what type of editing that is, and what type you feel is meant for halo please

The type of editing where you pause and fast forward a million times to sink with the song. Just go to Faze Clans channel and click on any of their videos and its exactly the same as that video.

What type is meant for Halo? Please just go and watch Walshys M2 or legacy By zola. Too many to name off. The ones with actual good editing that highlight the gameplay not just flashy effects that ruin the whole video. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The type of editing where you pause and fast forward a million times to sink with the song. Just go to Faze Clans channel and click on any of their videos and its exactly the same as that video.

What type is meant for Halo? Please just go and watch Walshys M2 or legacy By zola. Too many to name off. The ones with actual good editing that highlight the gameplay not just flashy effects that ruin the whole video

she did leave a disclaimer in the info section:

Disclaimer - These weren't Kephrii's best clips, and he had no idea I was making this, but I had a few days before I have to start a big project, so I figured I'd throw something together for him and you guys! I understand it's not a great style for Halo, but I wanted to make something that I wanted to make.. not something you wanted to make. Fight me kid.

i liked it. The thing i like about montages is that they are all different from editor to editor and you can make any style work. Cant please everyone.

edit: dont know how the formatting got messed up. dont know how to fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

she did leave a disclaimer in the info section:

Disclaimer - These weren't Kephrii's best clips, and he had no idea I was making this, but I had a few days before I have to start a big project, so I figured I'd throw something together for him and you guys! I understand it's not a great style for Halo, but I wanted to make something that I wanted to make.. not something you wanted to make. Fight me kid.

i liked it. The thing i like about montages is that they are all different from editor to editor and you can make any style work. Cant please everyone.

I know i've read it thats why i dont care, but people are in here wanting more of that. I just dont feel like Halo montages should turn into that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG is on another level :whoa:

Can you quit it with the self-promotion and drive-by tweets

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now I want to see more videos of movie clips with pro faces edited in. Chad you gotta make this a regular thing!

Now I want to see more videos of movie clips with pro faces edited in. Chad you gotta make this a regular thing!

That's the beauty of making these clips once every few months. It makes you begging for more (assuming the quality is up to standard).

What type is meant for Halo? Please just go and watch Walshys M2 or legacy By zola. Too many to name off. The ones with actual good editing that highlight the gameplay not just flashy effects that ruin the whole video.

so basically your argument is "you all shouldn't like anything I don't like"

I'm well versed in videos and editing in general. You should just avoid making claims like that. It's just looking to incite an argument over nothing.

If you just want clips pasted together with a song in the background that's fine, but you can't just claim that a style of video is invalid when it comes to a certain game. People said the same thing when we first started actually editing cod videos too. (As opposed to just clips and a song)

Anyways, Chad is God

• Upvote (+1) 3

so basically your argument is "you all shouldn't like anything I don't like"

I'm well versed in videos and editing in general. You should just avoid making claims like that. It's just looking to incite an argument over nothing.

If you just want clips pasted together with a song in the background that's fine, but you can't just claim that a style of video is invalid when it comes to a certain game. People said the same thing when we first started actually editing cod videos too. (As opposed to just clips and a song)

Anyways, Chad is God

I didnt say "you all shouldn't like anything i don't like" you're putting words in my mouth...

First i just dont want clips pasted together with songs in the background although i do enjoy those.

Once again go watch Legacy By Zola or Walshy's M2. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Have rng just been sandbagging since they qualified for pro league or something

IT'S HERE. HCS PRO LEAGUE BATTLE. ENJOY!

ALL WILL LOVE THIS AND DESPAIR.

It's just so beautiful.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1