CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's some broken logic, yo. Onyx players are the top 10% of the whole population that play Halo. Just because those folks don't play on a pro level doesn't make them garbage.

Then again, I can't tell if you're being facetious. You've always struck me as the more intelligent players.

Completely agree, I understand having high standards for yourself but there is no logic in what @@RyaNoob is saying lmao. It's all perspective, I highly doubt the top 1% earners in the world feel that they are poor. They may think they don't have enough money/want more.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh man :wutface: Real talk though, I love to play CS. But I agree with Summit that there's just an insane amount of exposure now, seems a bit excessive how many matches there are, a qualifier for a qualifier every weekend. It's like the NBA] on steroids nowadays, much prefer the more eventful Halo 2/3 with MLG schedule.

I think you got to just try to focus on one league or team because it does get overwhelming when your trying to follow every event. It's kind of like soccer where there are so many leagues theres just no way to watch every game. I myself just watch the Majors.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Once again. Not saying people who are in 1600 Onyx. JUST HOW IT FEELS ON THESE FORUMS! When everyone seems to be a pro, or Champion. 

No I know, was just providing some data for everyone in the thread. We cool. :)

What if I'm a 1600 onyx PRO? I'm an average professional at an average level of average.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know when the stream starts for tomorrow's tournament?

According to a tweet from Kelby/@SAY0CEAN, it's 2pm PST on Sunday 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody got a link to watch ELEAGUE?

Unfortunately they were only able to put the game feed on twitch because of TV contract shit, so no graphics / transitions / pre-game analysis. If nothing changes, hilariously people might have to pirate esports xD

https://www.twitch.tv/eleaguetv/v/69027250

Starts 23:30.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol 343 actually left fuel, hydra on truth

, and the saw on fathom. Hahaha, but remember guis they listen.

I know right, they were supposed to keep everything exactly the same with no changes so we can see the same Halo we've been seeing last few months....

#Sarcasm

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Heinz's Team"

cmon man that's not fair to the other guys

Honestly thought they were going by "Optics season 1 relegation opponent"

Are you guys telling me nightbot lied to me in Contra's chat?

"Heinz's Team"

cmon man that's not fair to the other guys

Its not malicious. They dont have a team name.

Heinz is the most notable player. Simple as that. :P

• Upvote (+1) 3

No I know, was just providing some data for everyone in the thread. We cool. :)

Cool. Yeah I checked as well, and you're right, players in Onyx are in the top 4/5% just for being there. 

On a side-ish note: Champions are 0.2 or something like that.

Its not malicious. They dont have a team name.

Heinz is the most notable player. Simple as that. :P

What was Randa's team called in H2A initially? Wasn't it literally "Randa's team"?

• Upvote (+1) 5

What if I'm a 1600 onyx PRO? I'm an average professional at an average level of average.

Just don't get averaged. :kappa:

What was Randa's team called in H2A initially? Wasn't it literally "Randa's team"?

*Team Randa = much better.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1