CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Contra just said on Stream that his ideal 4th is Penguin but that it probably won't happen.  

Did I Intel right? Back to lurking...

That's too bad, that team would be deadly. I guess Ogre2 & Naded wouldn't be bad fits.

thing is they heavily outslayed on the truth flag game. had 2 players with 20+ kills while alg had no player with 20+kills

Gotta look at the history of all of these players, not the one game sample size against a newly formed team, while being newly formed themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a fan of this potential RNG roster but they clearly lack slaying power. 

Wouldn't look at TS's as indicators of slaying power. They're more about being nerdy and making fewer mistakes. Example: CLG being weakest on Team Slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 5

RNG wins game 2 RIG strongholds 100-40 everyone on rng playing really well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sounds like my old ex GF.

Didn't work out to well for her. :apg:

What does that mean?!? Did you kill her?

What's going on with Liquid? I'm totally in the dark with that team. As far as I know Denial is Contra, Devon, and Bubu. nV is Mikwen, Pistola, and Rayne. Elevate and Noble are more or less dissolved with players going separate ways. Heinz, Commonly and Penguin being very proactive by testing the waters. Liquid is Ace & APG atm. Am I accurate?

Whatever teams get Commonly and Penguin as their 4th will be contenders... and the ones who don't land them will kind of 'fall off'. Looking forward to see who the next crop of young guns are for pro league.

EDIT: Haven't heard anything on Triggers Pound either (I hate that they couldn't just use TD) so I'm assuming they mostly stuck together :S

Wouldn't look at TS's as indicators of slaying power. They're more about being nerdy and making fewer mistakes. Example: CLG being weakest on Team Slayer.

CLG has the most slaying power in the game. It is evident looking at the players on RNG that they won't win if the game comes down to slaying power. They'll have to use perfect rotations, teamwork, etc. and not rely on slaying power. They're a middle of the pack team when it comes to slaying power. 

That's actually a great point.

For what it's worth though, the players on CLG win the majority of their individual battles. At least from what I've seen so far.

RNG blown out 3-0 fathom flag, despite RNG having more pulls. Ninja was making some over aggressive plays. did not go back and help vic x cap twice stating "cam should be fine"  nonetheless GAME 5 SLAYER REGRET aka el towns map.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm a fan of this potential RNG roster but they clearly lack slaying power. 

No they don't They are heavily outslaying ALG in OBJ games. They lost Fathom 3-0 with even slays. They are not lacking slaying power.

Woah, must have missed it. Denial cut Huke? what happened there? Did the announcement come? I thought they were gonna release contra or devon or some shit

Looks like EG is about to scrim nv. Don't know the full nv squad since Mikwen is the only one in lobby

Edit: nv is Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Penguin

• Upvote (+1) 1

This Allegiance squad has sort of been underwhelming, given that they've had a stable roster - not trying out different players, and they're still splitting series/games at best. Prediction: This team won't last. Probably due to Spartan + Unlegit personality issues. Just have a feeling.

Edit: Then they clutch Regret TS up 50-49. I'm bad  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

that regret game was so damn close man that was one hell of a game. 
A few questionable plays by Ninja but overall both teams are showing promise

RNG choke regret slayer 50-49 after leading 47-43 and never getting an overshield. lose the "5 game series"

• Upvote (+1) 1

that regret game was so damn close man that was one hell of a game. 

A few questionable plays by Ninja but overall both teams are showing promise

that double kill he got to get ahead 47-43 was so nice. but he did die last challenging..

that double kill he got to get ahead 47-43 was so nice. but he did die last challenging..

And that charge on OS? I had this crazy feeling it was OS and boom OS plus 2 team mates. 

FeelsBadMan