CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

agreed, it's gonna be really interesting, especially considering 5k is on the line

goldenboy is only "leaving" halo because he's moving up in the world and because halo won't have as many LAN events

he will still be around, i'm sure he would do the 2017 HWC in a heartbeat 

Is the preview tourney LAN or online? Must be online right? 

online. almost everything will be online for a while.

This is the future Ofcourse it's online! Why would we want to promote fair gameplay in social settings when we can abuse the Internet and sit in our rooms! Kappa

Really though I wish It was a LAN but still excited!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Will the pro league be online or lan at Burbank?

Online weekly matches. Finals will be LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Online weekly matches. Finals will be LAN.

So are these weekly matches akin to the regular season in the NFL, and LAN finals will be like the playoffs?

goldenboy is only "leaving" halo because he's moving up in the world and because halo won't have as many LAN events

d40dbea051b081abe8c88739b676af2c.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I find it funny that if you go on the HCS forums on Waypoint, Diamonds (With a positive KD) are rare, and Onyx are almost unheard of. You see Golds and Platinums forming teams to compete in the HCS, Game Battles and what not.  While here on Beyond if you're not a 1600+ Onyx in Team Arena you are a scrub. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

So are these weekly matches akin to the regular season in the NFL, and LAN finals will be like the playoffs?

Yes, exactly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

here we go - settings arguments incoming

I find it funny that if you go on the HCS forums on Waypoint, Diamonds (With a positive KD) are rare, and Onyx are almost unheard of. You see Golds and Platinums forming teams to compete in the HCS, Game Battles and what not.  While here on Beyond if you're not a 1600+ Onyx in Team Arena you are a scrub. 

I'm sure on here there are more plat/diamond guys than you think, but they are probably slower to talk about their rank just because they know a lot of guys on here are so good.

I'm constantly hovering high plat/diamond, but I really have no reason to talk about that when there are so many onyxes passing through these parts. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Good for them. Nothing wrong in being not great and still competing for the fun of it. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Diamond 1 - 6 here 

I don't grind, I get my 10 game fix and I bounce.

Am i a scrub??? :S

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mods will you please delete my previous post? Not sure how to do it myself on mobile and HCS deleted the tweet so now the post is just blank...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Many jimmys rustled because of game types yet?

I'm salty about 14 game types, when the first 7-7 scrims occurs I'm going to lose it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

now that we got the finalized gametypes some challenger league info would be cool

So it seems like mostly everything from the V3 maps will stay the same huh? 

Let the salted tilting begin. 

noticed that you dropped to 10th on the CSR leaderboards? Washed?

I've been washed since I started Halo in 08 unfortunately :/

• Upvote (+1) 2