CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

either way is cool 

boston #1

Royal 2, Snipedown, Huke, Commonly

Is it okay to just reply to you on these forums with our fantasy picks?

Great job with these by the way, awesome job running it and posting the results and everything!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Royal 2, Snipedown, Huke, Commonly

Is it okay to just reply to you on these forums with our fantasy picks?

Great job with these by the way, awesome job running it and posting the results and everything!

thanks man

i'd prefer it if people sent me their teams via private message, just so its easier to keep track of

but i recorded your team so you're good to go 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder how many people have the exact same teams for this fantasy HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

team totem poling should be a test that all new teams should go through. If you can successfully communicate and work together to create a 4 spartan totem pole, stick together. If it turns into a name calling, rage inducing team activity, you have failed the test and the team is not compatible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG scrimming Cloud/Gab/Brainstorm/Renegade . Know that's confirmed t03, not sure about Cloud.

RIP Catastrophe :mj:

How often does he do it?

It's sporadic. Sometimes every few seconds, sometimes every few minutes. He even does it in the middle of firefights occasionally. It's so weird. And if you watch him for too long, it will kill you.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's sporadic. Sometimes every few seconds, sometimes every few minutes. He even does it in the middle of firefights occasionally. It's so weird. And if you watch him for too long, it will kill you.

Double post :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP

DVBAEld.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Good morning TB! Does anyone in here have information in regards to golden boys tournament this weekend? Much appreciated!

• Upvote (+1) 2

i think i played you last night and got steaked... soloq no mic  :mj:

tv4erGz.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good morning TB! Does anyone in here have information in regards to golden boys tournament this weekend? Much appreciated!

zu2uoJI.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

i think i played you last night and got steaked... soloq no mic  :mj:

tv4erGz.jpg

Lol yeah man. I'm on team soloq no mic as well. Im struggling to get to Onyx this season. I'll add you and we'll combine forces.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol yeah man. I'm on team soloq no mic as well. Im struggling to get to Onyx this season. I'll add you and we'll combine forces.

haha for sure! this dude plugged his mic in towards the end just to complain 

• Upvote (+1) 6

-snip-

i think he means like start time and stuff

i know it's going to be streamed on goldenboys twitch channel

i think he means like start time and stuff

i know it's going to be streamed on goldenboys twitch channel

Wait I thought Goldenboy was "leaving" Halo? I've missed the last 2 days or so, but now he's hosting a Pro League preview tourney? That's pretty awesome. 

Wait I thought Goldenboy was "leaving" Halo? I've missed the last 2 days or so, but now he's hosting a Pro League preview tourney? That's pretty awesome. 

agreed, it's gonna be really interesting, especially considering 5k is on the line

goldenboy is only "leaving" halo because he's moving up in the world and because halo won't have as many LAN events

he will still be around, i'm sure he would do the 2017 HWC in a heartbeat 

Has 343 confirmed which maps/gamtypes will be in competitive? I've noticed some teams have not been scrimming on Truth slayer,  and I don't remember if RNG scrimmed Regret Slayer.

(If 343 removed Regret slayer I will be verry unhappy).

haha for sure! this dude plugged his mic in towards the end just to complain 

Dude! That's the most annoying thing! It's like if they would have plugged it in earlier you might not have lose in the first place!

Has 343 confirmed which maps/gamtypes will be in competitive? I've noticed some teams have not been scrimming on Truth slayer, and I don't remember if RNG scrimmed Regret Slayer.

(If 343 removed Regret slayer I will be verry unhappy).

Truth TS is for sure not a game type anymore. Why, I don't know, but it's not. Maybe because it's got such an even win percentage between red and blue, but if that's the reason why wouldn't they also remove Eden TS? The world may never know

Truth TS is for sure not a game type anymore. Why, I don't know, but it's not. Maybe because it's got such an even win percentage between red and blue, but if that's the reason why wouldn't they also remove Eden TS? The world may never know

Thats weird. RNG scrimmed Truth slayer but not Regret Slayer. 

The only reason I could see not having Truth slayer is it's so big, the BR and Carbine have such a advantage. But if they removed Regret I'm going to be annoyed.