CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why did you clip this?

Didn't you know? AR double kills are montage worthy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why did you clip this?

Just thought people would like insight into how the games were going at the time. I didn't mean any offense by it; he was doing well that game so I just clipped the running riot for 'real time insight' I guess. I really do hope people know me well enough by now to know I don't ever have ill intentions.

Edit: I removed the link.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just thought people would like insight into how the games were going at the time. I didn't mean any offense by it; he was doing well that game so I just clipped the running riot for 'real time insight' I guess. I really do hope people know me well enough by now to know I don't ever have ill intentions.

Edit: I removed the link.

I didn't think you meant any harm at all haha, I was just generally curious as to why it was clipped. No worries man, good idea too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

with YY's and melee's as well for maximum style points

Don't ever start this kids. You'll never stop. Ever.

Final score:

nV 6 | 4 ALG

really like both teams, but nice to see NV taking a win on a top 4 team  :simms:

i'll watch from ryanoob's perspective later/tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG up 8-1 in scrimms over Liquid. Not a surprise imo but noteworthy I guess?

Will tonight's scrimms affect power rankings at all?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

really like both teams, but nice to see NV taking a win on a top 4 team  :simms:

i'll watch from ryanoob's perspective later/tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 2

I believe last time I was watching an EG stream suspector said he was on vacation until the 29th. 

Kinda disappointed the clip didn't show the end of the game. Judging by the way things were going, I suspect CLG was able to pull out the win.

Some say the game still hasn't ended, and that CLG is perpetually trying to perfect the todem pole strat before the next worlds.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

RNG scrimming Cloud/Gab/Brainstorm/Renegade . Know that's confirmed t03, not sure about Cloud.