CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

To be honest, I think for H5 Bomb to work, one of two options needs to be explored:

1. Use the Halo 3 Bomb mechanic.  Walking over the plant instantly arms it (or hell, make it a 1s arm, just...really short.)  Put the pressure on the defense to DISARM the bomb, rather than on the offense to ARM the bomb.  This may not be possible in H5 since they have made it Oddball.
  2. Make it so the Bomb Carrier can use their weapons (or at least one weapon.  Change the ball to be something that can be held in the pocket, and only arms when wielded.  Press Y to pull out ball / Y again to switch back to a weapon to fight.)  As long as the Bomb Carrier is restricted from using their weapons, Bomb will forever be a weaker option than CTF for competitive play.

Without having any idea which of these would actually play better, I think the first option sounds really good. Assault definitely does not work well in Halo 5 for all the reasons you posted about, but I would love to see the settings from #1 tried out somewhere. It would have a different objective feel from Strongholds, Flag, KotH, and Oddball. Worth a shot, but I don't expect to see it. It took a very long time to even get the rudimentary "ball" gametypes we have now.

I also had 0 knowledge of the whole Randa situation till yesterday, to even do that to our sponsor Main Team Elevate where Mr.SixTen used to "coach" is just ridiculous. 

What is the Randa and Soul eSports situation?  

I have been MIA and would love it if someone could give me a TLDR version.

You will be rewarded in positive rep.

IIRC;

Randa left his twitch boops on in a qualifier (or some shit).

Soul esports is one of the people boop him with a donation mid-game.

Randa exposes.

Soul denies.

Investigation underway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

c8f4507a1de8f5b16be6c4c261db465f5a23584e

When are you announcing your retirement from casting Halo so that you can be asked to cast more Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Crazy how people believe one person. First of all I didn't donate to Randa he knows that and he still thinks I did it he is a fucking loser. That day i took a bunch of Zzzquil to go to sleep because I had been mugged by a bunch of MMA fighters and was having trouble sleeping through the pain. My ex-gf, who is a model by the way, probably donated to Randa to make me look bad and frame me. Whatevs.

Media Brute was signed to a contract saying "My compensation for this work will be $800 per month beginning June 1st, 2016, and the duration of this contract is for 180 days beginning on June 1st, 2016" however; at the bottom of the contract I wrote in invisible ink that the contract was fake and it was a joke, so that's on Media Brute.

COD Team: They said they had everything paid for all they wanted was Jerseys I told them I can do that but seeing how they were playing and losing to teams that places top 100 I dropped them. What I'm trying to say is that I told them I would give them jerseys, but then i found out they suck. Why would I want my jerseys on a team that sucks? Yeah I told them I would give them jerseys, but they didn't tell me they sucked.

So after all that I didn't have any teams and I had someone offered me $75 for the documents and the name Soul eSports that I couldn't let go. Plus my uncle who works at Nintendo is getting me a job there.

Roger then went on my twitter because both Roger and John had my twitter info & started sending bad DM's to our players and sponsors. They also sent a bunch of lewd DM's to random female followers of mine along with nude pictures of me. They even studied my word usage and emulated my writing style perfectly. Psychopaths.

Even though everyone that was associated with the organization thinks I'm a huge douche, it's probably more likely that they're actually the douches and I'm a sweet angel. Thanks for reading this. I'm the good guy.

This is probably my favorite post I've seen on this website, thanks.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Simms is a priority one Meme Requester.

Just so you know, it still says Soul eSports under your username. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Simms is a priority one Meme Requester.

I'll pay you $800/month starting June 1, 2016 to follow me around and make memes of things that happen in my life.

Sign-Here-BW.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

When @@ssbChad PMs you asking for an audio clip for an upcoming meme...

gCpfIwo.gif

PS: I'm sorry, @@TheSimms. It was all Chad's idea - please don't fire me.

20386a78c355364df31e8cde7eacf51fc47c9d56
@@Infinity - Richards memes have gone too far.

This is an interesting LCQ Stat breakdown right here

St0kaVQ.png

So the player who cost them 3 games (2 for being late vs Liquid, 1 for lagging out versus Clown Fiesta) did the best on the team, statistically?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Crazy how people believe one person. First of all I didn't donate to Randa he knows that and he still thinks I did it he is a fucking loser. Media Brute was signed to a contract saying "My compensation for this work will be $800 per month beginning June 1st, 2016, and the duration of this contract is for 180 days beginning on June 1st, 2016. Roger the "COO" didn't even have a contract he barely worked and was apart of Soul eSports for 2-3 weeks.

Halo Players: They competed in the LCQ but didn't make it they broke up as a team and still expected to be on contract and to get paid. That just doesn't make any sense. Their contract also stated "$800 a month starts June 1st and so when they broke up I told them that their contracts have been terminated.

COD Team: They said they had everything paid for all they wanted was Jerseys I told them I can do that but seeing how they were playing and losing to teams that places top 100 I dropped them.

So after all that I didn't have any teams and I had someone offer me a good price for the documents and the name Soul eSports that I couldn't let go.

Roger then went on my twitter because both Roger and John had my twitter info & started sending bad DM's to our players and sponsors. Then deleted them so I couldn't see them so after that I deleted the twitter and made a brand new one @BrianRussell_.

Thank you for taking your time reading this hopefully everyone just drops it cause I am allowed to drop anyone and sell my own org when ever I want it said that in the contracts too.

Was this written by an 8 year old?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Very simple, Brian reached out to @@mediabrute and openly admitted to being the one who donated. Brute posted the screenshot on twitter if anyone can find it. Also the donations came from a @@SouleSports.gg email. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is an interesting LCQ Stat breakdown right here

97YJjme.png

T2 Youtube video incoming about how roster changes have somehow caused him to become a mid-Onyx MM kid

• Upvote (+1) 3