CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just wondering how everyone's gonna react to this since it's Spartan instead of Cratos...

:lxthul:

Not really comparable
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Crazy how people believe one person. 

Seems like you're the only one that's on your own.

For mobile users, out of respect to your data plan, I've hidden this master GIF in the spoiler tag

It loads regardless of a spoiler tag

It loads regardless of a spoiler tag

But this way you're unaware of the data usage!

• Upvote (+1) 6

WHY IS ASSAULT BAD??? My gosh, you hear every pro complaining about it and I honestly don't hate it on some maps. I'm only High Diamond - low Onyx so I know I don't play it at a super high level, but I don't understand what's wrong with it. :/

He's doing pretty good on Liquid.

So you're saying the reason he doesn't like it is because he's not good at it, and doesn't want to lose? Or did I just miss understand what you said? Lol

any business transaction that's initiated via xbox live is immediately suspect in my book.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you're saying the reason he doesn't like it is because he's not good at it, and doesn't want to lose? Or did I just miss understand what you said? Lol

he was joking because you started your post with 'why is assault bad' and he said 'hes doing good'. you're talking about the gametype, he's talking about the player. 

typically the spawns are cited as a major issue with the assault gametype.

Thanks to you both for the invitation :)

I have played vs you lots of time in Slayer. You use the bunny emblem, as soon as i see it i know im in for a gangbang.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

he was joking because you started your post with 'why is assault bad' and he said 'hes doing good'. you're talking about the gametype, he's talking about the player. 

typically the spawns are cited as a major issue with the assault gametype.

Oh..... I'm dumb. 

Where's the failFish emote when you need it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

BEBF6uI.png

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BEBF6uI.png

Don't worry I'm going to go bury my head in sand, and not be active for awhile....

The joke flew so far over my head I think it hit the moon. :/

• Upvote (+1) 6