CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People are downvoting you because you are being so negative and talking as if your word is fact yet not providing any evidence for your claims. I have no desire to discuss this as it's not the appropriate thread and I don't really like arguing anyway, but if you are going to make such bold claims as you have you need to provide clear evidence to support your opinion.

Sorry to tell you, but you can't provide evidence for the future. This is all speculation, and I might eat my words, which would be fantastic because it would me something good happened, but I feel this will end negatively due to similar scenarios in the past, and a bit of common sense. I didn't realise that a forum had to be a huge box where nothing "negative" can ever be said. I am discussing what is going on, and trying to be civil, but apparently some people aren't mature enough for that.

Scrims are going to start soon, so there will be actually something pro league related to talk about, so I will stop until the topic arises again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think on LAN it's going to be a bloody firefight between E6 and EG. I feel they are very close in competition.

oIqvUGX.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thought Cpt. Anarchy and Rammy played well in the last tourney. What are the thoughts? Why hasn't Cpt. Anarchy gotten looks during rostermania?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I recall Ninja not enjoying his time with C9 and didn't want to go with them again.

I think Hamy is a fan of League/LCS. Could just be swag bragging. 

I recall Ninja not enjoying his time with C9 and didn't want to go with them again.

Yeah he said he would never go back to the org.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thought Cpt. Anarchy and Rammy played well in the last tourney. What are the thoughts? Why hasn't Cpt. Anarchy gotten looks during rostermania?

I mean, he was on one of the very top AM teams, but that's about where he's at skillwise in this game. A top AM for sure, not quite a pro.

Cpt. Anarchy hasn't gotten looks since 2010.

I don't think Ninja ever had a problem with the org, it was the team (the FiS and Hysteria combo) which he didn't like. I'm pretty sure I recall Ninja saying pretty good things about the Cloud9 org...

I could be wrong though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think Ninja ever had a problem with the org, it was the team (the FiS and Hysteria combo) which he didn't like. I'm pretty sure I recall Ninja saying pretty good things about the Cloud9 org...

I could be wrong though.

This. I'd love to C9 return to Halo through Renegades

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could be wrong though.

This. I'd love to C9 return to Halo through Renegades

When the Renegades news first dropped Ninja entertained a suggestion in chat about C9 and stated he didn't like being on C9 because he felt they got no attention or didn't feel apart of the org. Specifically saying he felt like no one on C9 knew or cared that they had a Halo team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah he said he would never go back to the org.

whelp i guess that means splitsville. ninja is leaving vic x, commonly, and penguin.  :intel:

When the Renegades news first dropped Ninja entertained a suggestion in chat about C9 and stated he didn't like being on C9 because he felt they got no attention or didn't feel apart of the org. Specifically saying he felt like no one on C9 knew or cared that they had a Halo team.

I can understand that, when CLG picked up Ogre 2 and co., HotshotGG offered them all a chance to move into their gaming house, Ogre 2 was the only one to take the offer I think. He was also briefly in the CLG house tour video lol

maybe things have changed.  I'm a big fan of C9 as an org so i would be pretty excited to see them return to Halo.  Hopefully now that the scene is growing again they give their team more attention.

Ahhh, losing is the new winning. #Merica 

Next week my plan is to do the power rankings upside down

8. CLG

1. Probably Optic

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys really want Cloud 9 after they left, came back for Worlds, and then left again? 

I don't blame an org for leaving when we have teams in Halo that don't stick together more than the minimum required amount of time, and when there's no roster locks, only for a few days to a few weeks. It would be a hassle to be an org owner and deal with that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know Commonly's tweet was 99% a troll, but I'll pass on C9 coming back to Halo if they're just gonna back out again in a couple months.

If RNG is out, then plz WFX

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks to Brute, we have some vindication. Remember during the Invitational Qualifier when Randa was streaming then getting a bunch of troll donations because he forgot to turn them off?

How Randa called him out, but then the Soul Owner denied it?

Well we never got the bottom of it, til now. Thanks to Brute we finally know the truth.

oizgoFF.png

jY3KYPg.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

:intel:

At this point I'm more interested in seeing what orgs Commonly will tweet out as joke than finding out what team actually picks them up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't blame an org for leaving when we have teams in Halo that don't stick together more than the minimum required amount of time, and when there's no roster locks, only for a few days to a few weeks. It would be a hassle to be an org owner and deal with that.

Team changes? Cloud 9 had the exact same roster for all of Season 1, and then swapped Ninja for Pistola and kept that roster for all of Season 2.  Then they leave Halo and come back just to pick up a team that already qualified for the HWC, before finally leaving after that team placed outside of the top 8.  

#BringBackWFX

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1