CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

5HFA8wN.jpg

get mad tiberius <3

Wait, is that image official?  Why do those teams get red for both their matches?  That seems like an oversight.

Wait, is that image official?  Why do those teams get red for both their matches?  That seems like an oversight.

I mean, or the teams that are all blue for week 1 will be all red for week 2 and vice versa.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone has the "Ace's Ankles" GT I want it. Will play with rep and dank memes.  :simms:

:kappa:

I believe one of the pro players has that GT. Maybe Frosty? I could have sworn I saw someone playing on an Aces Ankles account on stream.

E6 was one kill away from beating CLG in a scrim and they still get 3rd? Be back in a few, gonna go buy a pitchfork.

A scrim on new settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I believe one of the pro players has that GT. Maybe Frosty? I could have sworn I saw someone playing on an Aces Ankles account on stream.

Almost positive its Frosty.

CLG, EG, E6 and ALG are the top 4 seeds. Week 1 has the top 4 seeds playing the bottom 4 seeds.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No scrims are showing up on H5Arena, any scrims go down last night?

Any idea when/if these new settings will be implemented?

Wednesday.

No scrims are showing up on H5Arena, any scrims go down last night?

Not that I saw.

CLG, EG, E6 and ALG are the top 4 seeds. Week 1 has the top 4 seeds playing the bottom 4 seeds.

Didnt they state that there are no seeds for Pro League?

Didnt they state that there are no seeds for Pro League?

Well it's pretty obvious the way the first week is set up. The "higher seeds" (CLG, EG and the Summer Qualifier pool winners) are all playing the "lower seeds" (Summer Qualifier runner-ups and LCQ winners.) I think it's a fair way to seed things. Not that red team/blue team matters that much at the end of the day.

Why do 343 get their feedback from reddit? Most of the suggestions made are absolutely stupid. One guy suggested that the mid hold on empire be moved back to pit, because he "liked the chaos of the map", and that was an upvoted comment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not that red team/blue team matters that much at the end of the day.

Rig Slayer/SH and Eden Slayer would like a word with you.

A little behind the times, but what happened to APG?

just before burbank he was in a car wreck but went anyways like a champ

• Upvote (+1) 1

A little behind the times, but what happened to APG?

He suffered a concussion from a car accident.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rig Slayer/SH and Eden Slayer would like a word with you.

but its not totally unfavorable for the other team. The powerups/weapons are neutral and every team has a gameplan. It'll be interesting how teams will gameplan for a team whose tendencies and gameplan is already known. Its not an asymmetrical map, but the example that comes to mind is: naded goes car1 to top mid for PP on regret, so a team (Liquid i think?) sent 2 top mid right away.

Edit: the front base to bridge jump**

We should just ask @@Vivi instead of wondering tbh.

Are CLG going to be the red team for every series they play in pro league (IE: making them a 1st seed)?

Or will every team be playing the same number of series on red/blue team (IE: No seeds)?

• Upvote (+1) 1